Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

268. Breaking the Barrier... pt. 2

by lovelovekitty on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 am


Very Early in the Morning...

Image
Adela: *staggers in, making quite a bit of noise* What the hell was that thing....

Image
Adela: *leans heavily against the wall* The wounds aren't big... could it be some kind of poison?

Image
Adela: *keeps pushing herself along the wall to make it to her room* I can't feel my leg.. the other one is going too... almost there....

Image
Hannibal: What the hell is all this racket? Look at ya, ya've made a fine bloody mess out of yer leg haven't ya?

Image
Adela: *sinks to the ground, her legs unable to move* That... THING.. had some kind of fucking paralysis poison.

Image
Hannibal: *picks her up easily* Could have been worse... could have been deadly FACE EATING POISONS OMONOMONOMNOM.
Adela: You... are such a dumbass... seriously >.>

Image
Hannibal: What are ya gawking at?
Iram: I heard terrible noises out here in the hallway... now I understand why. ..... Is she bleeding?
Hannibal: Shut up. I have a job for ya, come on and wait in the hallway so I can get her changed.
Iram: .......... very well.

About Ten Minutes Later...

Image
Hannibal: I need ya to keep an eye on her for a while.

Image
Iram: She's asleep... I don't think she needs an eye kept on her.

Image
Hannibal: Shut up and do what I tell ya. She ain't gonna stay asleep for long, she told me so herself and she's the one who made the anti-toxin so I'd reckon she'd know. I'm going out to make sure she got rid of whatever did it to her.
Iram: ......

Image
Hannibal: And if ya touch my daughter with yer finger.. or even a wayward look I will end yer life, understand?

Image
Iram: *tries to hide a surprised look* Your... daughter...?

Image
Iram: You look... too young to be her father...
Hannibal: And ya look too old to be making such stupid observations... *leaves*

About twenty minutes later...

Image
Adela: *sits up quickly, bolting out of her sleep* I can't feel my legs!

Image
Iram: *sitting on the floor nearby* Go back to sleep Adela.

Image
Adela: *reaches for her endtable, half raising it to throw it out of him* OUT OF MY ROOM YOU ASSHOLE!!

Image
Adela: ... damnit I don't have enough strength to throw this stupid thing! Why the fuck did I have to pick out such a heavy endtable... >.>

Image
Iram: You can throw it at me later.

Image
Adela: Did Cora and the kid make it back allright?

Image
Iram: Corina and Meryl are fine, not a scratch on them... though Meryl is hardly a kid anymore... she appears to be a young woman.

Image
Adela: There's something weird about her.... there is something similiar about her and the guardian that held her, though I'm not sure what it is.

Image
Adela: Where's my father?
Iram: Your.. err.. father... went to make sure whatever it was attacks you is either gone or pays for it...

Image
Adela: Go figure. Well he'll be disappointed.. I sent that thing back behind the barrier.

Image
Iram: I see.

Image
Adela: *yawns* I'm going back to sleep... don't touch any of my stuff or I'll fucking kill you.
Iram: I'll leave when your father comes back to relieve me.
Adela: Good riddence.

......
User avatar
lovelovekitty
Dolls Are My Life!
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:14 pm
Location: Huge Field of Corn, Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment