Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r45. Shanked in a Ditch...

by lovelovekitty on Mon May 18, 2009 11:02 pm


Image
Leviathan: Well... we're here now....

Image
Morrow: nods in agreement~ i wonder how pissed hes going to be?

Image
Leviathan: Oh... quite pissed off my friend. You are.... five or six years late to marry my sister... and I'm - well I'm not punctual myself to be quite honest.
Morrow: yes well we both had our reasons....though I still have ended up empty handed in my search

Image
Leviathan: I think NOT marrying my sister is a good enough reason for the both of us. >.> Well.... we dallied around and put it off as long as we could. That is the best we could do.

Image
Morrow: speak of the devil ~smirks~

Image
Hannibal: WELL WELL WELL WELL... I'LL BE DAMNED if that's not my oldest and my five-years-too-late NEPHEW standing here in the hallway.

Image
Hannibal: And where the hell were YA TWO screwin' around to be this late for yer impending nuptials?!

Image
Morrow: My Lord there is much a reason as to why we both were late....it was not intentional
Leviathan: We ran into some problems. Isn't that right Morrow >.> <.<
Morrow: Correct.

Image
Leviathan: Bad senses of direction... hordes of dark armies... dangerous wilderness...!

Image
Morrow: you know how my father just loves to cause trouble...

Image
Leviathan: And Morrow had the swine flu... for about... three years.... >.> <.< >.>

Image
Morrow: I still am trying to recover...

Image
Hannibal: The SWINE FLU?! Well... I guess that's understandable then... don't wanna make anyone sick or nothin'...well whatever the case now that yer BOTH here ya can duke it out for her hand! Ya two can squabble it out amongst yerselves - I really don't care as long as someone marries her!

Image
Hannibal: ADEEEEEEEEEEEELA!!!

Image
Adela: Oh god...
Hannibal: Look yer suitors finally showed up after all this time...
Adela: Oh yaaaaay....

Image
Adela: Hey Athan.
Leviathan: *patted her head* Hey kiddo.. you grew your hair out and you got taller from the last time I saw you.

Image
Adela: That tends to happen over a period of time older brother... You are looking well.

Image
Leviathan: You could just say you missed me instead of being so formal my lady.
Adela: Don't start in with that my lady crap... now who's being formal..

Image
Adela: *hugged her older brother* Well I missed you... *whisper* So where the hell have you guys been all this time...?
Leviathan: *whispered* Trying to buy ourselves time to wiggle out of this newest crackpot scheme of his....

Image
Adela: Hello cousin - I thought for sure someone shanked you and left you in a ditch somewhere...
Morrow: ....Athan I forfeit. I cannot possibly handle such a woman with such profound wit... Congratulations on your engagement. I'm taking a nap.


....

No comments:

Post a Comment