Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

270a. Helloo~... Cora to Lady Yuulan

by lovelovekitty on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:23 am


Image
Cora: Hi Lady Yuulan!! Things here are still quiet... Locke is gone, but I have a feeling that he will be home soon... Cami is with her father for now.. everyone is coming home this weekend thought.. I'm very excited!! What is this about Miori missing..?

Image
Cora: I'm concerned about Miori.. I really hope that everything with him is okay and he's taking care of his baby.. err.. or his baby is taking care of him rather... babies.... Minue and Witten have had kittens.. rather unexpectedly...

Image
Cora: I am still... hoping... trying.... for.. one... myself.......

Image
Cora: I'm glad to hear that Zeyl is getting along better... I knew he'd come around after a while. If he loves Kaine, he will learn to love Shiki as well.. to see how happy Shiki makes Kaine would make Zeyl happy too.

Image
Cora: We are still waiting for Meryl to wake up... Adela says anytime now. It's been a day and a half since we helped her get free. I don't care if she sleeps for a week... I'm just so happy to have her back... hope to hear from you soon! Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment