Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sad Announcement...

by lovelovekitty on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:05 am


It disheartens me to announce that The Manor is closing. I no longer have the energy or gumption to keep up with this anymore, and it seems that my priorities in life are changing.

It was a very difficult task to keep up with everything on my own. This was originally supposed to be a two author story, since it was so large, but due to conflicts in several areas the task mainly fell to me and to be frank - I'm completely burned out.

Liz and I are not seeing eye to eye on this thing anymore, the priorities with this story have always been different between us. I would attempt to continue the story on my own, but seeing as how characters not belonging to me have become a little more then integral to the story, it's proven an impossible task. I have attempted to rewrite it in my head to account for gaps, but it's simply impossible.

I have cried alot about this, I have put SO SO SO much work into this. But I staked it on a group project that didn't work out.

I'm really thankful to all you guys for your support and love throughout this process... someway or another the rest of the story will get told. Maybe I'll write a book who knows, but until things get figured out, things have to stop.

As a result, alot of the residents of The Manor are going to be needing new homes. There are a couple of people who have dibs on characters, due to the involvement of those characters with characters those people own - but there are others who will be looking for new places to live. If you think you could give a home to a wayward Manor resident, please PM me and we can chat about it. But like I said, I'm waiting to hear back from some people first. At this point the only two residents that I'm sure will be staying with me are Hannibal and Adela. Cami might stay as well, but she will need a new shell and her old one will be looking for a new home one way or another.

Somehow, someway things already established about the characters in the story, such as Cora's past, will be revealed in photostories from me later on.

I'm not going to stop writing, it's just my writing is taking another direction. I hope you'll keep an eye out for future stories by me and I hope you will stand with me through this decision, as hard as it was to make. Thanks for everything you guys.

- Tabitha <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment