Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Little Warning - Izumi to Janelle and Luis

by bluejedi81 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm


Image
Izumi: Hiya Janelle! oh... and Luis... if he's there reading this with you. I'm sorry to disturb you on your trip Janelle. But well... I needed to talk to you about something.

Image
Izumi: Well sweetie, it seems as if our dear brother Leslie is returning home early. His band finished touring in all the cities they were scheduled in Asia and well... he was going to stay and vacation a bit until he found out something...

Image
Izumi: Well... its kinda my fault he found out. I know you hadn't told him about you and Luis yet... but... I was drinking the other night with a friend that was over and well.... Leslie called.... and I kinda let it slip that you went off to visit with Luis.

Image
Izumi: I'm such a ditz when I'm drinking. I really am sorry. But well..... you really should have told him before taking such a trip.. but anyways... well... now he knows. And well... you know how protective he is over you. Since that last guy broke your heart... well he just doesn't want anything with a penis near you.

Image
Izumi: I really am sorry Janelle.... and Luis... oh boy Luis am I sorry for you.... Leslie isn't very friendly to those that become interested in our dear Janelle. He gets a little... well.... OVER protective... I mean wow.. that one guy was just calling Janelle and he chased after him with one of his guitars.

Image
Izumi: But well Janelle.... maybe you should write him. He said they had a view stops to make in Japan for some promotional stuff but that he should be home in two weeks. I just wanted to give you fair warning. Because he probably will be on the war path and not to happy when he gets here.

Image
Izumi: I suggest maybe waiting til he gets home. That might be best. Because he is just going to have time to dwell on it while he is gone and will probably have horrid thoughts swirling around in his head by the time he gets here if you message and try to explain it.

Image
Izumi: Now don't worry your pretty little head too much over this. Have fun with Luis.... but make sure you use protection! I'm too young to be an aunt just yet! *giggles*

Image
Izumi: Write back soon honey, let me know what kind of trouble my big sister is getting into! love you sissy! *waves*
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment