Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r25. Hunt You Down.. ((Minor Nudity))

by lovelovekitty on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 am


Image
Cami: How bothersome.

Image
Cami: If I didn't have enough to worry about.... now Dmitri has gone ahead and shown his face again...

Image
Kaede: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Image
Cami: Why should I feel suprised that you are here but I don't?
Kaede: Because you knew damn well I'd get bored and come looking for you.

Image
Kaede: HOW COULD YOU! How could you burn down the dormitory without even telling me first..!! I wanted to be there..!!
Cami: It was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Image
Kaede: Oh well I guess... I heard you got expelled so I got expelled too... now we're two wandering schoolless vagrants!!
Cami: You can transfer into whichever hell hole V decides to send me to.

Image
Kaede: This room is way too pink to be yours..
Cami: It's my mothers.

Image
Kaede: Well that's cool. It's pretty comfortable.
Cami: I suppose.

Image
Kaede: *unbuttons her vest* This house is pretty big... I knew you were rich but I didn't know you were this rich!
Cami: It's not mine... it's Eden's.
Kaede: Still - you DO live here.

Image
Kaede: By the WAY.... who is that dead sexy Russian across the hallway!?

Image
Cami: My childhood playmate and former human slave Dmitri. *tosses her hair haughtily* Grown up into a waste of time as I guessed he would.

Image
Kaede: Oooo a childhood playmate~ How adorable. He might be a waste of time but certainly NOT a waste of space..... Mmmm.

Image
Cami: That's enough.
Kaede: What do you mean former slave?
Cami: I enslaved him when we were still young. But now he's grown into such a disagreeable man it might not be worth it to make him my personal servant again - too much energy.

Image
Kaede: HEY! Look at that!!
Cami: That is Minkywinks... she belongs to my cousin Adela who is currently away for business apparently.

Image
Cami: Minkywinks is evil... I wouldn't mess with it if I were you.

Image
Kaede: But it's so CUUUUUTE!

Image
Cami: AND if I were you... I'd stay away from Dmitri.
Kaede: What's wrong.... getting a little possessive?
Cami: No. He's just about the lowest thing on this planet at the moment - I won't have him sullying my friend with his dirty fingers. That low-life.

Image
Kaede: Oooo~ Worried about little old me... How sweet~~!
Cami: Get off and get ready for bed.
Kaede: All right, all right!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment