Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

275. Continuously Breaking Heart...

by lovelovekitty on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:06 am


Image
Cora: I'm okay.. really.. I promise.
V: *holds her hand, his fingers caressing hers*

Image
Cora: Did you keep your doctor's appointment? What did he say..?

Image
V: I did... just last week... he said... there wasn't anything wrong...
Cora: Then I guess.. that narrows the problem down.. doesn't it....

Image
V: Cora....~slips his fingers in her hair, taking in her scent~ perhaps its just...the stress of it you know...wanting to have a baby so badly...

Image
V: I mean its not that I dont want a child....dont think I'm saying that....but its like...couples that try for a baby....they end up not being able to, and then sometimes they adopt, and then later, are able to have a child afterwards....because all this stress was just getting in the way....maybe its something like that...
Cora: That's too simple... this problem is more complex... I think I'm broken... It's too hard to keep going on like this... I feel like my heart is utterly broken...

Image
Cora: *leans over quickly for a moment* .....

Image
V: Cora... I don't think your broken at all.. *watches her, hesitating, not knowing what to say, what to tell her, wanting to help, but feeling so utterly useless*
Cora: *grimaces slightly* I'm sorry.. I'll be right back... *leaves the room quickly*

Image
V: *sighs deeply, pressing his head against the wall behind the couch, letting it hit against it a few times* Why...

In Cora's Room...

Image
Cora: *lays motionless against her bed, the blood flowing quickly down her legs, her voice weak* Why... why does this keep happening... over and over again... so many times now... so many times...

Image
Cora: *feels the warm tears running down her face* Why am I being punished this way... what did I do wrong...?

Image
Cora: *sobs painfully* Why can't I keep one... why can't I keep just one... why is this happening to me...?

....

No comments:

Post a Comment