Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r49. The Dutiful One..

by lovelovekitty on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 am


Image
Nem: I've missed you so much... it wasn't right of your father to keep you away for so long...

Image
Leviathan: Just about everything he does is not right... now he's got this crazy idea in his head that Adela and I are going to get married...

Image
Nem: Hannibal... is always getting crazy ideas... he is very insensitive... I know you still mourn your dead wife...

Image
Leviathan: That was so long ago...
Nem: Long ago things can still make your heart ache... you don't have to do what he says.

Image
Leviathan: I must remain dutiful to my father and do as he wishes. It is my job as the eldest and as a son.
Nem: *sighed* Not if it makes you unhappy...
Leviathan: I know I don't have to lecture you about duty, mother...

Image
Nem: I guess not... but this matter is different.

Image
Leviathan: *reached for the necklace hanging around his mother's throat* How is Anael...
Nem: The same as he's always been...

Image
Leviathan: A good thing and a bad thing...
Nem: What do you mean?
Leviathan: Nothing.. don't worry about it.

Image
Nem: *snuggled him* You don't have to marry your sister if you don't want to.. don't let your father bully you into something you don't want to do!
Leviathan: I will put this off for as long as possible to give him time to change his mind... but I worry about Adela too.. an unmarried virgin daughter is a prime target for someone trying to take my father down....

Image
Nem: *just looked distant, stroking his hair*


Fin....

No comments:

Post a Comment