Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r13. I know you.. You know me...

by GothicKDM on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 am


Image
Anael: *walking into his room* At night they're seen.. laughing.. loving... they know the way to be happy....

Image
Sage: Come here.

Image
Anael: They never go for walks... maybe it's because the moon's not bright enough... there is light in love you see...
Sage: What the fuck is this you are wearing around your godforsaken face?

Image
Sage: *moves her hand, fiddling with it and pulling out a sleeve* ..... Oh you are SICK.
Anael: I watch their shadows, tall and slim.. in the window opposite.. I long to be with them.

Image
Sage: Does Nem KNOW you're stealing her clothes and wearing them around like some kind of fucking pervert?!
Anael: .........

Image
Sage: If you miss her so goddamned much why don't you just go back to her shitty tower and stay put! I don't even want you around!
Anael: ... Cause when all the alley-cats come out... you can hear music from Kashka's house.

Image
Anael: *reaches over* .......
Sage: Don't touch me!!

Image
Anael: .... *looks at the handkerchief he pulled out* Well I can tell why you wanted to come back.

Image
Sage: *shrieks* I JUST BARELY FOUND THAT!!
Anael: .... Thief. Pervert.

Image
Sage: *snatches it but falls forward and just lays there* I only have it to give it back to that stupid bastard! To tell him to stop being so fucking lazy and clean up after himself!! And look at this embroidery... it's HORRIBLE. I bet he did this half-assed job himself!

Image
Anael: You can try to fool yourself... no fooling me.
Sage: Shut up Anael.

Image
Anael: You could always go sleep in his bed. Hannibal seemed to have missed you.

Image
Sage: *screams and kicks at his face*
Anael: *dodges*

Image
Sage: *hisses* ..... I hate you.

fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment