Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r26. A contented heart...

by GothicKDM on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm


Image
Lucien was rummaging though his playbox, looking for something it seemed, pulling out toy after toy and setting each one carefully onto the floor~

Image
Lucien: ~whimpers~ not heres.....

Image
Lucien clinged to moon tightly, letting out a little sniffle, upset that he couldnt find what he was looking for~

Image
Voice: You've really grown while I've been gone. Did you lose something Lucien?

Image
Lucien simply nodded his his, though he didnt say what it was he was looking for~ Aris...?

Image
Polaris: ~smiled softly~ thats right....you were a bit younger when I left...but I'm home now...

Image
Polaris kneels down on the floor, reaching out to him~ its alright....I've missed you...what were you looking for?
Lucien reached out as well, taking his hand, getting up from sitting in his playbox~ mama...

Image
Polaris: ~having no idea about the toy he was looking for~ Xerxes is taking a nap, shall I keep you company?
Lucien stared a little up at him, nodding his head yes~

Image
Lucien: ~looking up at him~ stoy? peeeees?

Image
Polaris takes him onto his lap, holding him as he cuddled Moon, his bear~ a story? ~thinks for a moment~
I know....I will tell you about when you were born....i remember that day well...

Image
Polaris: Xerxes was very sad princess...and he wanted a friend...and he tried to make some friends....with poor results....but he didnt give up...and one night...he made a wish on a star...and the princess' wish was granted...and a little baby was found in the princess' arms.
Lucien: looked up him~ mes?
Polaris smiled~ thats right...that child was you Lucien...

Image
Lucien: aris....sa..d...too?
Polaris was silent for a moment, then slowly he nodded his head~
Lucien: why?

Image
Polaris: because I had to leave someone that i loved very much....and it hurts to be apart from him...but I know someday I will see him again...so I will be strong...

Image
Lucien: listened to him, playing with the new necklace around Polaris neck~ Aris...luv...Runie..?
Polaris: with all of my being....~giving him a kiss to his forehead~

Image
Luciens tummy gave a very loud rumble, and he began to giggle, much like how X did~
Polaris ~tilted his head, smirking a little~ Well....lets go get something to eat alright....I'll make your favorite, how does that sound?
Lucien: got excited~ yummy! ~as Polairs carried him off to the kitchen~
-Fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment