Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r34. The Neverending Saga of Hann and the Microwave...

by lovelovekitty on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:07 am


Image
Hannibal: Damnable contraption of pure wickedness....!

Image
Hannibal: I know yer up ta something.... I can tell lookin' at ya... what ya do is UNNATURAL! Ya hear me?! Unnatural!!

Image
Hannibal: With that whirrin' noise and in two minutes everything comes out hot... THAT'S THE WORK OF THE DEVIL and believe me I know his work too well....

Image
Hannibal: I just... don't... UNDERSTAND...!!

Image
Hannibal: Part of me is thinkin' we need to have an internal investigation.... hmmm...

Image
Hannibal: Well hello there little dead girl... Ophelia right... say ya wanna help me out with somethin?
Ophelia: *tilted her head a little*

A Few Minutes Later...

Image
Hannibal: Right... so ya just sit in this terrible thing... I'll push the button and ya tell me what happens in there... it's gotta be some kind of powerful magic...
Ophelia: *tilted her head, listening to her*

Image

Image
Hannibal: Allright make sure ya tell me what happens in there when I let ya out!

Image
Hannibal: Damn stupid thing I don't even know how ta use this confounded contraption... *hits a bunch of random buttons and hits start*

Image
Ophelia: *waited patiently as the microwave began to whirr and start*

Image
Hatsu: Where the hell did my coffee mug go...
Hannibal: Don't know. Yer interruptin' something important so get lost!

Image
Hatsu: OH MY GOD!! Is that a BABY IN THE MICROWAVE?!
Hannibal: I said YER INTERRUPTIN' SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!

Image
Hatsu: *yanked the door open, grabbing Ophelia* What kind of FUCKING TWISTED PSYCHOPATH ARE YOU to put a little CHILD IN THE MICROWAVE!!?
Ophelia: *giggle and reached for Hatsu*

Image
Hannibal: She's helping me check out what exactly this damn thing's secret power is!!

Image
Hatsu: *glared, picking up Ophelia to set her on the ground* You're not a psychopath you're just an IDIOT!!

Image
Hatsu: *stepped forward before Hannibal could even blink and elbowed him right in the face*
Hannibal: GAHH!

Image
Hatsu: *crouched, her knee pushing his face into the carpet* If I ever catch you acting so idiotic or careless with a small child again I will rip you to PIECES!!
Hannibal: Ungghh!

Image
Hannibal: Ya look cute but as soon as ya start in on yer bitchfesting ya become REAL UNATTRACTIVE ya know that?!

Image
Hatsu: *moved helping Ophelia onto her back* Come on little one.... let's leave the moron to stew in his own dumbassery.
Ophelia: *giggled again, clinging to Hatsu's back as they left*

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment