Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

283. Slowly Healing Limbs...

by lovelovekitty on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:20 pm


Image
Adela: That is some pretty potent poison...

Image
Adela: Wish I would have had some time to extract some of it....

Image
Meryl: *meekly* Umm... excuse me... are you... Miss Adela..?

Image
Adela: Who do you think I am kid?

Image
Meryl: *is quiet a moment, looking at the bandaged leg* .....

Image
Meryl: *bows* I am so sorry you got hurt on account of me... thank you..

Image
Meryl: I hope that you will forgive me for putting you in such a situation..!

Image
Adela: Tch...

Image
Meryl: My mama... seems so happy to have me back...

Image
Meryl: And I think... maybe... my father is happy too.. thank you for bringing them that happiness...

Image
Adela: BlahblahblahCora... BlahblahblahKir... blahblahblah... why don't you stop blathering on like a child about them.. what about you.. what is it you REALLY want to know...?

Image
Meryl: *very quietly* Did you.... kill it....?
Adela: I blasted it with a tremendous fireball that took a good acre of the Manor Woods with it. Take that for what you will.
Meryl: *gets up quickly and leaves the room*

Image
Iram: *walks past Meryl running away* Do you really find it so necessary to be such a bitch? She's only a child....

Image
Adela: Mind your own fucking business Shogai! Should I have lied to her? I am honest because I refuse to coddle and lie to her... the worst sin you can commit against someone so young.
Iram: You could have told her you simply that you didn't know. The truth and at least it would have given her a little comfort.

Image
Adela: *moves her leg* Comfort... a useless thing. Transient, short-lived, and once you have some you cannot ever live a day of your life without wanting or needing it.

Image
Iram: I understand how one such as you would see it that way...
Adela: That girl is strange... I am wondering exactly WHAT she is...

Image
Iram: Whatever she may be, she is not causing harm to anyone so there is no reason to torment her so is there? Why do you want to know so badly?

Image
Adela: Oh... Simple curiousity.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment