Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

281. May my tears never spill over again...

by GothicKDM on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 am


Image
Cora: hey Anael....lunch is ready...I made your favorite today! Grilled cheese
& tomato soup....

Image
Anael: wont you save my soul...then the toaster pops up...must be a sign from
god then I see my reflection in the bread...

Image
Anael suddenly lifts his head, backhanding Cora in the face, with enough strength
that it knocks her unconcious~

Image
Anael: I apologize for....roughness...maybe someday you will forgive...~he sighs~
How long will it take before I can't remember...memories I should forget? I've
been burning since the day we met...

Image
Anael: I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost...If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes...Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?...
~his fingers entangled in her hair~ come now...

Image
Serpahiel: Here we are.....she seems to be keeping you well....and your sister
no matter how bitter she is...my little doves you are...

Image
Seraphiel: Knees down on the floor, next to both Cora and Anael, looking at her
for a moment before she decided to do what needs to be done~

Image
Seraphiel reaches out a hand, holding it over Cora's body, a soft glow radiated
from her palm, letting the silence fill the room as she concentrates on healing
her~ May God smile upon you and be gracious all the days of your life...

Image
Anael: Why? Why do you look up into the lonely heavens? Why? Can't you laugh a little?
I understand this character of yours -- This disposition that is incapable of putting
anything into words...

Image
Seraphiel: ~she stands up, moving to leave the room~ you of all people know the
answer to those questions....dont you...~looks over her shoulder as she leaves
the room~ you must say your goodbyes.....you dont have long here...

Image
Anael: No one could stop them, the tears only we could forgive at our parting...
The past promise we made to stop the mistakes from repeating over again.

Image
Anael: This is the hardest part...when you feel like you're fading...all that you
have has become unreal...collapsing, and aching...~running his fingers once
again in her hair~

Image
Anael: Goodbye.....Cora...

No comments:

Post a Comment