Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

286. A choked breath of fear...

by GothicKDM on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:14 am
This was X-Posted at DOA, it has been modified to make more sence for the plotline we have going here.

I decided that Osirus nipples of doom needed some screen time >_> muahhaha!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Image
Morningstar: ~whispering to himself, almost like a prayer~ Mother where are you.....I cant sense you anymore....your the one that gave me this gift... and yet I cant take the sadness anymore....so may people are hurting...I ...I dont think you are dead....you cant be....otherwise he would know...

Image
Morningstar: I have been taking care of plants for the keeper of the apartment....she seems to kill the poor things so easily....I give her next plant two weeks before it dies...

Image
Osirus: Death....one of my most favorite of all subjects......shes probably oblivious to the fact her plants all end up lacking souls.....really I didnt think that woman was so blind... but that also happens when you have a five year old for a minion...~growls~

Image
Morningstar: O....O...Osirus.....inatis-atis ~oh god does he know....he must know....its not like Nicodemus to keep anything from him....i'm so screwed!~

Image
Osirus: ~smirks~ its good to see at least you have some manors....refering to my title...but I must say....do I know you? Since I havent spoken of that title in so long....not  since a few centuries ago...

Image
Morningstar: No sir....we dont know each other at all....I just didnt want to be rude... ~maybe I'm alright........but he might be playing me a fool~

Image
Osirus: Rude.... ~laughs darkly~ Do you honestly think that I am neive?! You refer to my title....only those of dark realm ranking and one woman knows it....and since you are not the Dark Lord...since he was the very one to bestow it upon me.... ...you.....are a liar...

Image
Osirus: You reak of her......the only one being that seems to escape my grasp....and she is going to return here...she has no choice......and when she does return.....I will rip out her beating heart and devour it....before your very eyes....

Image
Morningstar: I dont know what your talking about....or who this per-

Image
Osirus: Dont speak another word you piece of filth.....she sent you...a lover....utter trash...to try an persude me not to end her life...mark my words I will destroy every fiber of her being if she comes near...~turning and walking back the way he came~

Image
Morningstar: What have I done...

No comments:

Post a Comment