Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r11. Division - Tasteful Nudity

by GothicKDM on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:47 am


Xerxes: "why am I having all these strange dreams...."

Image
You chose to surrender...the best thing that's happened to you...

Image
What were you missing?Were you just tripping?

Image
Running away from your fear...was the best you could do...

Image
You made this decision...You chose our division...

Image
And I have no regrets...I wish you the very best...In all that you do...

Image
This is your last separation from me...There'll be no more trying again...

Image
No more coming back...No more forgiving you...

Image
No more thinking that somehow the sum will be different...By using Division

Image
Half of your friends would attend before they ever knew...Why they are going...To this party I'm throwing

Image
They would be thinking that I would be pleading to you...To get back together...Well how about never?

Image
You're gonna miss me, bad...So funny I had to laugh...You did this to you...Yeah you did...

Image
Now you are free...You finally got your degree...in your last separation from me...

Image
Congratulations...You've graduated...To being alone by yourself

Image
Farewell, farewell, farewell, farewell well well well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment