Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

285. Poof! Instant Silence....

by lovelovekitty on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am


Image
Meryl: This is Witten.. really...?
Cami: Yep.
Witten: ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzZzZZZ...

Image
Meryl: Umm... why is he sleeping like that? It looks a little uncomfortable.... I guess i'm just wondering... since I seem to remember him being.. smaller and... pinker... with cute ears...

Image
Cami: Here watch... *pets Witten*
Witten: *starts a loud rumbling purr* Purrrr~

Image
Meryl: .... I'm a little confused I think...
Cami: Witten is actually a prince from a faraway kingdom. His cat form is his cursed form.. he was mean to Adela so she put him under a spell!
Meryl: .... Witten was mean to her...? I think.. maybe she was just being mean to him....

Image
Cami: Oh no - I definately think Witten was the one being mean >.> Hopefully he'll stay asleep and won't open his big mouth while we're sitting here. Everyone thinks Adela is mean but she's nice to me <3 I like her hehe.

Image
Cami: Watch out, he's migrating in his sleep...

Image
Witten: Snooooore...
Cami: See. Just like a big cat. *pets him*
Meryl: *smiles* Heehee.

Image
Meryl: *pets Witten too*

Image
Cami: *yanks Witten's hair* HEY FATTY MY LEG IS FALLING ASLEEP!!!

Image
Witten: Yaaawwn... Little Princess you need to learn some manners! You do not simply interrupt a Prince's beauty sleep!

Image
Cami: Lord knows you need it... you look terrible.
Witten: My dearly beloved children don't give me much time for sleeping anymore.... ;-; waaah!
Cami: Stop whining!! You are the one who decided to recklessly spawn!!

Image
Meryl: Your babies... they are always sleeping whenever I see them... so I don't think I understand your situation...

Image
Witten: Oh yes they will sleep but not when they are with Daddy... oh no no. Daddy apparently is a jungle gym of fun. Daddy-time is play time not nap-time unfortunately for me ;-;
Cami: Mama says she can tell it's summer with everyone having babies! She says summer and fall... something about cold winter nights.. but what the hell does that have to do with having babies?! She's nutters.

Image
Adela: *walks by, limping a little* I thought I heard an unreasonably loud and insolent mouth..!
Witten: Ahhh!!

Image
Witten: Stay away from me you EVIL WITCH!!! BACK!! BACK I SAY!!
Cami: He's being a whiner, Adela!

Image
Adela: *smirks* What is this I hear about whining?! What have I said about whining?!

Image
Meryl: ........ Miss Adela..... I kind umm... want to see... ummm....

Image
Adela: Oh you do? Well then.
Witten: AGHGHH! Noooooo~~! You evil witch don't you dare!!
Adela: *reaches out to touch Witten's collar* Too bad. The longer you stay in this form the more painful it will be to switch back to the form I chose for you. So it's about that time again isn't it? And besides... I don't want to disappoint this young lady. Heheheh!

Image
Witten: *POOOOF*
Cami: Wow that never gets old!! Hehehe!

Image
Witten: Meeew....

Image
Meryl: *reaches out to pick him up*

Image
Meryl: .... cute ears! ^_^

Image
Adela: There! Now things should be a little more peaceful for a while!

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment