Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r47. Snugglewuggums.

by lovelovekitty on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 am


At The Alhambra...

Image
Hatsu: So things are pretty tense since Xerxes seems to be some woken up Dark God or some kind of weird bullshit like that... I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it better then I can, Arcadia.

Image
Arcadia: A Dark God...? Very interesting...

Image
Arcadia: It seems the inhabitants of The Manor are far more interesting then I had originally anticipated...

Image
Hatsu: I'll leave it to you to see what other unsavory favorite characters of yours have been hanging out over there...
Arcadia: I don't need to guess... I think I already know whom you are referring to...

Image
Hatsu: And he has dead little kids with him.
Arcadia: Unsuprising...

Image
Hatsu: What the hell does that mean?

Image
Arcadia: Let's just say that our friend Osirus has a special duty to perform... given to him by someone who remains very close to you...

Image
Hatsu: Now you're just spouting mysterious bullshit that doesn't make any sense...
Arcadia: If you ask the Goddess... perhaps she will open your eyes...

Image
Hatsu: *pulled her hand away* Uh no thanks. I know better then to ask YOUR goddess for any favors...

Image
The Doctor: *gasp* MY SNUGGLEWUGGUMS SEXY HONEY BUNNY HAS COME HOME!!

Image
Arcadia: *whispered* Oh god... what has he done while I've been away...
Hatsu: He wore your hat...
Arcadia: That bad huh...

Image
Arcadia: I heard you've been wearing my hat... when I heard you were acting so damn pathetic I decided to have Hatsu bring me home before you made a total ass out of yourself....

Image
The Doctor: But I missed you, my dear wife!!
Arcadia: It seems to be that way doesn't it...

Image
Hatsu: There - I brought her home now stop being so embarassing!!

Image
Arcadia: I heard things have gotten very interesting with our neighbors living in The Manor while I've been gone....
The Doctor: Oh yes my sweet, very interesting indeed...

Image
The Doctor: *kissed the top of her head* Let me fill you in over afternoon tea...
Arcadia: Yes dear... please do. It would be a terrible shame if we didn't find some way to meddle in the affairs of others wouldn't it?
The Doctor: *chuckled a little*

Image
Hatsu: Gaaag - I am out of here...


Fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment