Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

update.. look who's back

by rattimoth on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:57 am

Last time we saw him, Dru and Cora had made their farewells and he was travelling to religious sites around the world to find the meaning of his life.
Stonehenge impressed him and taught him a great deal. St Basils (The Church of the Assumption in Moscow) captivated him for many long months.. and then, I didn't hear from him.. at all.
Today, guess who is back on the doorstep. He didn't say much, and it took me a while to figure out who he was.. but here he is, a changed man.. in more ways than one.


Image

Image
Sans hair... cos its hot and he doesn't want to get too sweaty.

Image
I guess I will leave him be for a few days, he's bound to tell me what happened, sooner or later.......



Seek peace

Carol
Chief Alchemist
www.outbackpampering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment