Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

36. And the Memory remains...Part 1

by GothicKDM on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 am


Image
X sat in his room, humming a little to himself as he sat there on the rug, his legs crossed, wiggling his feet a little~

Image
X: V gave me this book....to write down my dreams....since Ive been having......sooooooooooooooooo many strange ones....I could even draw little doodles...this will be fun..

Image
X: ~sighed a little as he was thinking to himself~ and now this.......Locke...person. He is the man that i keep seeing but...

Image
X: why is it that...he wont tell me anything...did I do something to terrible...I must have and thats why he doesnt want to talk to me about it...

-To Be Continued-

Image
X: and...if Hannibal is my boyfriend...why is he keeping his distance...I even saw him with Eden...so i think he just lied to me....but....everything hurts.....I just wish it would stop...

Image
Nem: *watched X from the doorway, sighing heavily* Oh Xerxes.....

Image
Nem: So innocent... so pure.... so human... I...

Image
Hannibal: But ya know that ya have to.
Nem: You don't have to keep reminding me.
Hannibal: It's who he's been.. it's not fair ta anyone for him to continue on like this. Especially not with that pinkhaired fluffball of his missin' and everyone worrying about her... and honestly, I want my brother back.

Image
X: tilts his head a little, asking nem~ Do I know you? ~glancing to hann~ what are you two talking about? I dont understand any of it? Brother? Who is your brother?

Image
Nem: Xerxes.. do you remember who I am?
X: ~stares at her then shakes his head~ no...I'm sure this is the first time we've met...

Image
Nem: My name is Mnemosyne... I am the keeper of memories... you used to call me Nem like everyone else... do you know why you don't remember anyone?

Image
Nem reached out her hands towards him, the strings of her dress seemed to move on their own, in the
direction her hands moved~ Why you can't seem to recall things you know you recall in your heart...

Image
X gave out a startled cry as they began to wrap around him, dropping his book, starting to pull away but unable to~ AHH!!!! What the fuck are you doing!

Image
Nem: *leaned in, softly kissing X's forehead, a light glowing on his forehead as she did so* Recall Xerxes,  third son of the King of Hell... remember who you are.... that you sit on the Throne of Lust... along with your brothers who occupy the other six seats of Sin...
X feels frozen for a moment as she kisses him, his eyes widening as the memories began to suddenly
rip through him, screaming out in pain~

No comments:

Post a Comment