Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

280. Meryl

by enmirii on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 am

A small apology for the blurry pictures.

-------
Image
Lumina - *shouting* I don't care anymore Kirathi! This is about your health!

Image
Kirathi - *angrily* My health?! You think care about that anymore!

Image
The phone begins to ring, Kirathi turns and smacks the speaker phone.
Kirathi - What!?

Image
Lumina - I can't believe you! You can't even have a decent conversation anymore! FINE!
She stomps off mad.
Kirathi - Lumina!

Image
Cora: Sorry if I'm interrupting... It's Cora.

Image
Cora: I have our daughter... she's sitting next to me on the bed.

 Image
Kirathi falls onto the couch.
Kirathi - W-What? You have her! Alive!?

Image
Cora: Yes of course alive. I told you I would get her back. Adela broke the barrier she was trapped behind and now she is here at The Manor with me... she's grown alot. But she is alive and well... and... here. *smiles*
 
 Image
He pulls off his mask to by a little time before speaking.
Kirathi - Y-You don't know how relieved I am. At least she's with you...*stumbling with his words* I? When? Barrier, Trapped? ...
 
 Image
Cora: It's a long story... one I don't know a whole lot about myself. But the end result is happy <3 Do you want to talk to her?

Image
Kirahti - Why wouldn't I? She's been gone for nearly half a year! *calms himself* Sorry...Yes, please.
...continued in reply.
 
 Image
Cora: Sweetie... would you like to talk to your father?
Meryl: ...... *quietly* no.

Image
Cora: Why not...? Are you being shy?

Image
Meryl: *quietly* No... I just don't want to talk to him... I can't talk to him right now...

Image
Cora: It's allright sweetheart...
Meryl: No. No I can't go home.. I can't go home...

Image
Cora: Meryl??
Meryl: I can't go home. *walks away*

Image
Cora: *sighs* I'm sorry Kir... it doesn't seem like she wants to talk at this moment...
 
Image
Kirathi - Ah...
He takes a while before he speaks again fiddling with the strings of his mask.
Kirahti - ...I wouldn't want to talk to me either.
 
 Image
Cora: *giggles* Heehee Kir you are so silly... I'm sure she's allright. I've been talking to her about coming home and right now she seems like she's a little resistant to the idea... She knows as much as I'd love to keep her here at The Manor, with you is where she belongs... I am doing my best...
 
  Image
Kirathi - I-I'm sure she's fine with you Cora...I'm just worried about her. She's still tiny, can't look older then a toddler, right? You miss so much when you don't see them...

Image
Cora: Ummmummm... actually... Meryl has grown into a young woman... err... she's almost as tall as me.... >.>
 
Image
Kirathi - *dazed* Really? ... What are we going to do Cora? *answer himself, quickly* I'll just have to come for her! She's probably hurt and not telling anyone!

Image
Cora: Kir... I would love to see you but I don't think that's the best idea. Meryl has been through alot, and right now she's just adapting the best she can. Let's give her a little more time and see how it goes okay?
 
Image
Kirathi coughs into his sleeve, but turns his head towards the speaker phone.
Kirathi - Yes, you're right. I don't think I could make the trip anyways. ...I can't believe...*shakes his head* Sorry, Cora. I don't know what to say. I want her home, because I'm terrified for her. I want to hit her and then never let her out of my arms for fear she'll disappear again.
 
 Image
Cora: I see... I know you are worried for her... but right now I think her being here is the best. It'll give you time to... well... not feel like hitting her. I'm really glad to talk to you Kir.. I have to go now <3 I'll take good care of Meryl and I will talk to you soon and keep you updated. Here is a kiss *makes a kissing noise*. Take care of yourself okay?
 
 Image
Kirathi lays down onto the couch.
Kirathi - Thanks, I'll do that...Cora, tell Meryl I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't want her. If she ask why I didn't. Tell her for reasons she wouldn't understand...at least for now...I still love her...

Image
Kirathi - Good night...
With that he falls asleep on the couch..
 
Image
Cora: Goodnight Kir... *sighs and hangs up the phone* I'll.. let her know.

fin~
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment