Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

289. For ten thousand years & two thousand more...I love you

by GothicKDM on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:45 am
This is Purgatory's goodbye to Xerxes. He is currently in a state of sleep from his other self...
P's nickname for X is Triple X.
______________________________________________________________________________

Image
A few days have passed as Xerxes has not awoken from his sleep. The others that reside here have checked a few times on him, no one knows how long he will remain in the state that he is in, or what will happen when he awakens~

Image
Soft footsteps can be heard as someone enters, the sound of cloth shifting, as the footsteps come closer to the bed, a soft humming, much like Seraphiel's usual stange tune, follows as the person stops for a moment, staring down at the bed

Image
Purgatory: You've been asleep...a long time triple X......

Image
Purgatory kneels down, still watching over him, continuing to speak to him, perhaps knowing someway, he can hear her~

Image
Purgatory: ...I know...~sighs~ I know....you wont remember will you.....instead of...becoming what you should.....your going to ....forget...~letting her fingers run though his hair~

Image
Purgatory: ~thinking for a moment, then she softly starts to sing to him~ For ten thousand years and  two thousand more...I love you...

Image
Purgatory: After eight thousand years...I loved you even more...for another hundred million years and two thousand more...I'll still love you...

Image
Purgatory: From the first day I knew you, the music in my hell has never stopped...~giving him a kiss to his shoulder, a soft smile graces her lips as X shifts and takes her hand in his~

Image
Xerxes murmurs a little in his sleep, nothing really important, just the usual things....moving more, rolling over onto his back, Purgatory staying close to his side this last final night~

Image
Purgatory: I'm going to go away Xerxes....you will forget us....I have to...I have a journey...I hope one day...you might come to remember us...those in your heart...

Image
Purgatory: I hope...that when you do wake....you will start anew....and perhaps....find it in your heart to love again...I know Locke will always be your true love....even forgotten he will remain...

Image
Purgatory: But...this is my goodbye...my lover...though i will tell you one more secret....only just for you... for the Calamity within you.....you are my half-brother...you and I share a mother....within the Dark Tree...

Image
Purgatory: this is why...I cant stay....perhaps you'll remember when the times right....or perhaps never... I do love you though...as you love me...I can feel it...I always have....we three were united as one werent we?

Image
Purgatory knows she will receive no answer, not ever expecting one, she stays close to him, tears slip down her cheeks onto his chest, in the morning she will quietly take her leave, as she will only be a buried memory in his heart~

-Fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment