Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

284d. To Sherris - From Cora

by lovelovekitty on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 pm


Image
Cora: Hi Sherris! <3 Sorry it took so long to reply - there has been alot of stuff going on around here. P is not with me today, she's busy <3 She likes her new nickname though and thanks you for it~ Unfortunately then she began to ask if we could have Christmas early this year because she wanted to buy peppermint candy canes x.x

Image
Cora: *giggles* I'm glad you liked my nightgown... Bhudo's soulkeeper Siar made it for me... I like it think it's pretty sexy too! Heehee. Well maybe I will just have to wait and learn how to dance when you can be around to teach me personally! *wink* That would be fun wouldn't it? You can stand behind me and put your hands on my hips and show me how to sway them properly... teheehee.

Image
Cora: MM! I really like you in black and red Sherris I think it suits you wonderfully well <3 I'm sorry to hear about your clothes and things... though the thought of you without any clothes or anything is a little provoking if you know what I mean! Teehee! Maybe I should lose all my clothes too :3

Image
Cora: Your first dance will be just for me? Ooo I am very happy to hear that! I am so wonderfully excited I can hardly stand it! I will eagerly await that day with incomprehensible anticipation!

Image
Cora: *rolls over, stretching* Unnnh! I think a cobbler sounds like a wonderful idea too <3 And I agree with the whipped cream part though in my experience those particular cobblers are very sweet of their own accord and can be quite enjoyable without anything extra! Teeheehee~ <3

Image
Cora: You are a wonderful tease Sherris, I know it is a part of your job but really you are quite talented!

Image
Cora: Hmm I really hope to hear back from you soon.. I will be completely heartbroken if I don't! I hope things are doing well for you out there and I will check my messages everyday waiting for your next one! *blows a kiss* Byebye~ <3

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment