Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

282. Special Delivery~

by lovelovekitty on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 pm


Image
Cora: CAMILLA ROSE!!
Cami: I didn't open it! It was already opened when I got in here!! I swear!!! And I ain't lying this time!!

Image
Cora: .... I wonder who did..?
Cami: I don't know. There is a letter in here!

Image
Cora: "I hope you like the things I am sending. The white dress is for Cora from Amaya, the ponies are for Cami from Kuri. The rest is from me to whoever you think will like it best. Talk to you soon! - Little King" Oh that was so kind of him to send us such wonderful presents!!

Image
Cora: I already see that you have laid claim on your ponies...
Cami: Kuri speaks the language of Cami >.> There is no gift of friendship like ponies! I'm outta here.

Image
Cora: Wait a second Cami... go ahead and try on this dress first.
Cami: What no! I want to go play with my ponies!!
Cora: Cami! It will only take a second!

Image
Cami: There. Can I go and play now PLEASE?

Image
Cora: Oh Cami you look so adorable!! Oh that dress suits you perfectly!! Okay you can go play now - but don't rumple up your new dress to much.
Cami: *runs off*

Image
Cora: Oh and some pretty notebooks and a room decoration... how wonderful <3 Now I should try on this dress Amaya sent for me!!

A Few Minutes Later...

Image
Cora: Oh I love it! It's so comfortable~ Ooo I wonder if the boys will like it... *yells* BHUDOOOOOOOOOO!

Image
Bhudo: *runs in the room* What?! What's the matter?! Why are you scream....ing..... *stare*

Image
Cora: Do you like my new dress my friend Amaya sent me? Wasn't it so generous and sweet~ <3 Amaya, Kuri, and Little King all sent us such a nice little package! It was so very sweet of them I can hardly bear it! Well Bhudo - What do you think hmm? Does it suit me?

Image
Bhudo: *makes grabby hands and walks towards her* Gimme.... gimme gimme gimme.... gimme....

Image
Bhudo: *pounces her* Mine!!
Cora: I think the dress looks better on me then it would on you actually >.>
Bhudo: No no.. I mean you in the dress. Mine!
Cora: *giggles* You are so silly! I take it you like it then?

Image
Bhudo: Yes. Look like a spring goddess.
Cora: Can't string together a whole sentance can you? Heehee~ <3
Bhudo: Nope.
Cora: You know come to think of it... there was another empty ziplock bag in the box... there should have been another outfit in there... so I wonder where it went??

In the Living Room...

Image
Witten: *singing* Jam-jam... jammie-jams~

Image
Witten: *dramatic sigh* Oh my... I know I just look simply magnificent in them don't I? It's only right that I get them of course <3

....

Thank you so much Little King for sending us such a wonderful box full of a goodies! Everyone looks wonderful in their new outfits!!!! Eeee!! You are so sweet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment