Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r23. Please don't let the voice distress you...

by GothicKDM on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 am


Image
Cami sat reading a book in her mothers room, which she had been using for some time now, content to be by herself, soon to get ready for bed, but wanting to finish the chapter she was working on~

Image
Man: ~Sets his bag down on the floor, standing there in the hallway as the door to the room was opened, looking inside~

Image
Man: ~moves a little, his hand resting against his side as he slipped his thumb into the pocket, a soft smile forms over his face~

Image
Man: почему он должен всегда дождь, когда я хочу куда-нибудь ...  (why must it always rain when I want to go somewhere)

Image
Cami: "But in her web she still delights..To weave the mirror's magic sights... for often through the silent nights... a funeral with plumes and lights... and music, went to camelot..
Man: ~he walks into the room, silently he says nothing to distrub Cami, reaching out and grasping a braid of her hair, giving it a tug~ you are very good with your words...

Image
Cami: Who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom in the middle of the night I wonder?

Image
Man: its really sad that no one remembers me....did you have a funeral....i bet it was nice...~accent was a thick russian~
Cami: A funeral? A funeral for you? Why would anyone care about someone like you...

Image
Man: Проклятье ~changes the subject~ isn't it past your bedtime little girl?

Image
Cami: I beg your pardon but you haven't got any idea what my "bedtime" is.

Image
Man sits down on the bed with her, reaching out and tugging on her braid again as he speaks with a smirk~ then since its not time for sleeping... ебут мне
Cami: You speak russian... *eyes open slightly* Dmitri??

Image
Dmitri grinned as she looked at him even more, leaning in and gave her a kiss on the lips~ see you're even calling out my name...

Image
Cami: I see you've gotten disgusting over the years...it figures.

Image
Dmitri: You havent changed at all... still the same little girl angry at the world...

Image
Dmitri laughed a little~ well....I thought your breasts might be bigger...I can deal though...

Image
Cami: Your accent is obnoxious.
Dmitri: You're just jealous because you cant speak more then one language.

Image
Cami: *in french* I can't? *in latin* You don't think so?
Dmitri: ебут

Image
Cami: Enough I think its time for you to leave...
D: gets up from the bed~ well....I'm home now...I better go find my mother...after all...its been ten years...~grinning as he slightly talked to himself~ I think I'll take the room across the hall...see you at breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment