Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r40. The Seven...

by lovelovekitty on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:47 pm


Image
Eden: I really really hope this little gathering is going to be an explanation about WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

Image
Dmitri: Seconded....
Eden: Some of us aren't freaky beings and need some serious filling in here....

Image
Seraphiel: Nem has volunteered to explain a little of what is going on.... she is the Keeper of Memory... she would be the appropriate one to do so.

Image
Nem: There is really... not much to explain... it is as it always has been...

Image
Cami: Which is...? I understand the drift but you are being stupidly vague...
Kaede: I'm bored -__-

Image
The Doctor: My dear... please illuminate for us who are ...less informed... as to the nature of Xerxes and consequently his brother Hannibal...

Image
Nem: All things... have a type of balance to them... this world is no different. There are realms of light.... and then there are realms of darkness... Hannibal and Xerxes are from the realm of darkness. They are the third and fourth sons of the King of Hell... Morning Star...

Image
Nem: *looked at her hands a little* They.. and their brothers are the dark gods... the Council of Darkness... each occupies a seat, corresponding to their appropriate sin.

Image
Nem: Envy......

Image
Nem: Greed......

Image
Nem: ... Lust....

Image
Nem: Pride....

Image
Nem: Gluttony....

Image
Nem: Sloth....

Image
Nem: And Wrath... who was elected to his position... rather then born to it...

Image
Eden: Oh my GOD I HAVE BEEN SCREWING A GOD OF DARKNESS FOR MORE THEN FIVE YEARS!!!

Image
Adela: TMI... I don't want to hear anymore about my father's freaking sexual escapades thank you very much.

Image
Kaede: Well at least someone is having sexual escapades around here.... ;__;

Image
Adela: We have been waiting a long time for Xerxes to wake up... after that... unfortunate cultist accident..
Nem: *sits down* That... is for another time, I think Adela...
Adela: As you wish... needless to say my father and uncle are not to be messed with... Xerxes is in a very foul mood - I would suggest we leave my father to deal with him...

Image
Cami: And Locke.
Eden: This shit doesn't make any sense! There is no way all this crazy stuff is happening IN MY HOUSE!!
Cami: Oh but it did... and it is.
Dmitri: How much of this... did you know...
Cami: Not much... but I knew my father was no ordinary man...
Eden: And Cora...
Cami: I don't think my mother is an ordinary woman either.

Image
Nem: I didn't want it to be this way.... I loved X's human heart... his laughter and love..... I blame myself for what I've done to him... but I can't let him... make a mockery of memory...

Image
Seraphiel: *reached out and rubbed Nem's head* There there... you did what you had to do, Nem.

Image
Cami: *stood up* My father is my father... and my mother is my mother... so what who or what they are.... does it really matter that much...

Image
Dmitri: Wouldn't it matter... if he could find your mother and bring her home?
Cami: Do you think he will.... with that dark heart that he has now.... he could care less about her... that she's already served her purpose and whatnot...

Image
Nem: Xerxes was thrown into a human existance... and gained a human heart.... only seven days time will tell.. whether he will keep it close, or thrust it away from himself.

Image
Kaede: Seven days~ Seven days~ oh who gives a shit really -__- Come on you guys...

Image
Cami: He can do what he wants...... the benefit of being a dark god right? *leaves*

Image
Kaede: Dark gods... blahblah... same story... over and over again. *gets up and leaves*

Image
The Doctor: Interesting.... very interesting...

Image
The Doctor: This certainly explains alot doesn't it... if only my dear sweet lovemuffin was here to partake in the knowledge ;__;

Image
Eden: What is going to happen to Locke... I mean he was gone for ten years.... there is no way X is going to forgive him for that...
Dmitri: We will just have to wait and see... the X we know would be angry... but he loves Locke and would forgive him eventually...
Eden: But the X that X is... isn't the X we know.

Image
Nem: *sighed* Why did I have to come and make things difficult....
Anael: I will never be scared.... never ever die... I won't lose my mind to the end of the world... don't look back and down... time will never stop... never.

Image
Adela: Whatever the case... in seven days we'll know what to expect from my uncle. For now... be sure not to expect anything.... except perhaps.. the company of interested onlookers...

Image
Eden: Great.... like expelled angels, dark gods, dead babies, dead men, sex-changing angelic beings, teenage schoolgirls, and my ex-convict son weren't enough...

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment