Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r6. Fishes in the river

by GothicKDM on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 am


Image
Xerxes comes and sits down by the river bank, staring out into the water as the sun shines on it~

Image
X: giggles a little to himself~ now that I am vacation after that shoot, i can eat all the candy i want ~grins~

Image
Xerxes takes one of the fish and decides to toss it into the river hes sitting near by~ does the river god want a fishie! heres something yummy for you...river god thing...

Image
Xerxes becomes quiet again, listening to the bird singing, he tilts his head a little as his mind wanders~ its a really nice day...I'm really glad i came out here....have some time to myself...

Image
X: lately I've been having all these strange dreams...

Image
X: I'm not really sure what they mean at all..

Image
X: ~after a long pause~ why do i feel like i'm missing someone..

Image
? - well arent we just two peas in a pod..

Image
? - seeing someone in your head and you dont know who they are...but you know its important..

Image
X: ~gives out a startled scream~ holy shit who are you?! Are you the river god?!

Image
? - I am Kaoru Housenka...

Image
X: so your not the river god come to smite me for tossing sweet sweet offerings into your waters?

Image
Kaoru: you are a strange one...

Image
Kaoru takes a step forward, uneasily on the uneven ground and suddenly falling onto his face, into the dirt~
X: OMG are you alright??

Image
Kaoru: ~brushes the dirt off his face, fixing his hair~ I'm fine...I'm fine..

Image
X: ~worried~ do you want a swedish fish? ~holding one out to him~

Image
Kaoru: thats like cannablisim you know..
X: wait.......what???

No comments:

Post a Comment