Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r21. A little lost toy - Part 1

by GothicKDM on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:16 am


Image
His feet move a little, almost as if he is awake, but in that state of dreaming, where things feel real, causing him to murmur in his sleep~

Image
X soon opens his eyes, laying there in his bed, staring out into space a bit~ that...was interesting...why cant i understand what my dreams mean?

Image
X groans a little~ that is the last time I drink a bunch of Dew before I go to bed....those were some very weird ass dreams...~yawns he still feels sleepy~

Image
X sits up, stretching and groans a little as his body is stiff, not seeing the doll he had fall to the bed~ I have so much to do today ~sighs~ and I work tonight....bleh...

Image
X picks the plushie up in his hand, staring at it, he tilts his head a little and is silent, thinking to himself before he utters out~ what is this? this isnt mine........it must be one of Luciens...

Image
X: I wonder who made it....its cute...

Image
X: starts to get dressed, thinking still of all the things he has to do slipping on his skirt and then his shirt~

Image
X: I better go take this to him before he gets upset....he really loves his toys...

-To be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment