Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r29. Bedtime Story...

by lovelovekitty on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 am


Image
Sage: ~to herself~ this is ridiculous......though there was nothing else to read....~flipping a page as she was reading one of the childrens books~

Image
Hannibal: Well hellooo Sage... gettin' ready for bed are ya?
Sage: get the hell out of my room.....your not invited here..

Image
Hannibal: *sits on her bed* Whatcha reading?
Sage: is none of your business.....since when have you ever cared about reading...
Hannibal: I'm a well educated man after all!

Image
Sage turns from him, letting out a growl~ only in one thing...

Image
Hannibal: *climbs in behind her* I know yer the one that's got my little hankie... ya can keep if if ya read me a bedtime story.
Sage: get the hell out of my bed! I'm sure Eden wouldnt be pleased with you....

Image
Hannibal: *covers up* Nah she hates my snoring. Besides - I think a bedtime story is a good trade for my little hankie. I ain't gonna touch ya - I ain't like that contrary to yer belief.

Image
Sage: moves sitting up as he laid down~ no you only do that out of sheer boredom..
Hannibal: And yer not boring so by yer logic we wouldn't have a problem would we?

Image
Sage: your such a fucking pain in the ass..

Image
Hannibal: For being a pain in yer ass you keep an awful tight hold on my hankie...

Image
Sage: turns her head as she sees her parent come into her room~ Seraphiel...make this bastard understand to leave me alone...
Hannibal: *turns his head as well* Come on Mopa.. I think Sage just needs some company.

Image
Seraphiel: *looks at Sage and Hannibal and starts to laugh* Hahaha!

Image
Seraphiel: Did you really expect me to do anything about this? *continues to laugh and leaves the room*

Image
Sage: useless bitch...

Image
Hannibal: Zzzz...
Sage: shook her head and elbowed him~ you sleep like the dead......

Image
Hannibal: *continued to snore*
Sage stares at him as he still seemed to be asleep, letting out a little sigh as she realized she wouldnt be able to wake him~

Image
Sage moved, crawling into her bed, keeping her distance from Hann though~

Image
Hannibal: *appears to be sleeping pretty soundly*
Sage: I'm never giving you back your handkerchief...

Image
Sage: moves, a little reluctantly, towards him, her fingers lightly touched him, silent~

A Few Minutes Later...

Image
Hannibal: *moved his arm, putting it around Sage, quietly* I don't want my handkerchief back ya brat...

Image
Hannibal: I want ya to stop being so defensive and trying to scare everyone away... it's not good for ya.... ya make me worry when ya do things like that...

Image
Hannibal: Ya just gotta let people care about you sometimes, sweetheart...

......

No comments:

Post a Comment