Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r31. A Meeting of Minds...

by lovelovekitty on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 am


Image
The Doctor: Sorry I'm a little late..
O: lost track of time again?

Image
The Doctor: The usual I'm afraid...

Image
O: why on earth are you wearing one of your wife's hats...
The Doctor: My dearest sweetest angel's absence has been too long... I miss her!

Image
O: You look ridiculous...

Image
The Doctor: I think you and I shall have to agree to disagree old friend... I think it looks rather stunning on me.

Image
The Doctor: *looks at the hate, fiddling with it* Whatever the case - how have you been Osirus? Business and personal going well I hope?

Image
O: ignoring what he said~ so what is the reason for this meeting..
The Doctor: Do friends necessarily *need* a purpose to sit down and catch up?

Image
O: friends also dont bring bodyguards with them..

Image
Hatsu: Shut up Osirus - you always do. Where is Von anyway? Lurking in some shadow nearby - waiting for some innocent girl to walk by before he rapes them and murders them... that does seem to be his modus after all.

Image
O leaned a little against the couch, looking at her~ as if that is ever any of your business....hes doing what he always does
Hatsu: Right. Rape and murder. You men disgust me... you base your conquests on how many people you can take advantage of and how many women you can fuck.

Image
The Doctor: Hatsu has been asked by my beloved wife to keep an eye on me apparently...

Image
Hatsu: Because you're wearing her hat and god knows how much lower you'll stoop before she comes back...

Image
Osirus smirked laughing darkly~ I'm sure hes already sunk that low.....

Image
The Doctor: Right right... you two just go ahead and gang up on little old me while my snugglewuggums is gone...
Osrius: That's what....old friends do don't they....~staring off a little~

Image
Hatsu: *leaned on The Doctor's head with her elbow* Why don't you tell him what's going on in the basement this week...
The Doctor: Oh yes! I have something very very interesting I've been working on here at the Alhambra... I would be simply delighted if you were to come and take a look.

Image
Osirus: *eyes wandered to Hatsu's thigh* .... another one of your...sad little failures? Honestly how many have you created now?

Image
The Doctor: I haven't had too many... Zero is not a failure I consider him a success.... *seemed to ramble into deep thinking*
Hatsu: ..... Wait a second were you just CHECKING me OUT?
Osirus: ~to Hatsu~ Don't fool yourself...

Image
Osirus: a sucess with many flaws ~to the doctor~

Image
The Doctor: Yes well - trial and error.. trial and error. This one came to me in a dream... I still remember it quite vividly. It will be an interesting result either way.

Image
Hatsu: Well are we going or are we just going to sit here?
O: Patience is obviously not one of your virtues
Hatsu: I don't have any virtues.

Image
The Doctor: Shall we go?
Osirus: why not....its not like I have anything better to do
The Doctor: *just laughed to himself as he got up to head to his laboratory*

......

No comments:

Post a Comment