Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

284b. From Cora - to Evan

by lovelovekitty on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 pm


Image
Cora: Hello Evan! I am so glad to meet you and I'm even more excited that you decided we could be friends! *smiles* I'm glad that you heard I was a nice person! I like to think I am but like everyone else I'm pretty good at losing my temper when I'm provoked... hmmm but you know I can't honestly remember the last time I got really, really angry. Hmmm.

Image
Cora: Looking for nice guys huh? Teeheehee! I think everyone is nice in some way... I am really lucky though because I have two that I can call my very own. Bhudo is very nice in a couple of ways, right now though I am so happy to feel his protective presence around The Manor. Bhudo takes my safety and the safety of my loved ones very seriously... and he is always willing to help me out with simple tasks if I ask him. Bhudo always says, "To serve my lirani makes my heart sing the most"! *squees* Isn't that sweet?! And then there is V... V has always been the kindest and gentlest soul to me. He has almost never raised his voice at me and even though I do some stupid things he is always willing to forgive me and to help me. It takes someone with an extraordinarily large heart to do what V does for me... he is very special...

Image
Cora: Even the other guys around here right this moment are nice in some ways too! Witten is nice because he is always paying me wonderful compliments and he is really quite responsible when it comes down to it... Luis is nice because that is just his personality... Hannibal is really nice because he is always complimenting my cooking! He is so happy whenever I make anything... he's easy to please. And Locke... errmm... uhh well Iram! He's nice because.... uhmm.. I will have to think a little harder about Locke and Iram I think.... >.> What makes a guy seem nice to you?

Image
Cora: Sometimes it's hard to see the good in all people but it's all there somewhere! I hope that I can help in some way - if you ever need advice or something I'm here for you! I would be happy to be your confidant *smiles* Write me again soon! Byebye!!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment