Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

269a. Talking with Friends... To Lady Yuulan

by lovelovekitty on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 am


Image
Cora: Hi Lady Yuulan! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Things have been really crazy around here... oh this is Feisty by the way. She's one of the bigger cats around here. *rubs Feisty's belly* She's a nice one!

Image
Cora: Thanks to Adela's help, we found my sort-of-adopted daughter Meryl. She's been sleeping all day... Adela says that she will be like that for just a while. A day or two until some kind of bind breaks on her... I don't know. But i'm so happy that she's here!!

Image
Cora: It feels wonderful... to have her home again... umm.. I haven't told Kirathi, her father that I have her yet. I am waiting... to see what she wants first. Is this the right thing to do? Meryl isn't a child anymore... she's grown.. I think... it should be her choice as to when I tell him..

Image
Cora: *looks distant* Things... haven't been going the best for me.... but... I don't really... it'll... be okay I'm sure. How are Shiki and Kaine doing? And Miori? Please tell Miori that Luis is currently on vacation, but he'll be sure to write him when he gets back!!

Image
Cora: How have things with Zeyl been? I hope things are going well over there... I hope to hear from you soon! Byebye!!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment