Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r27. Kaede recieves a Gift....

by lovelovekitty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:11 am


Image

Image
Kaede: Heck yeah! Shierro-chan is so considerate to send me two gifts to the two different places I'm living!! What a sweetheart~ <3

Image
Kaede: *squees* Oooo!! It's a necklace!! Oh that boy is smart >.>

Image
Kaede: *puts it on* There. It looks good on me! At least it should... any thing this shiny should look good on anyone!

Image
Kaede: REN-CHAAAN! Look at my new necklace my dearest friend Shierro-chan sent me!
Renji: I really don't have time to sit around and listen to your girlie nonesense!!

Image
Kaede: *kicks Renji over* JACKASS!
Renji: ARGGH!
Kaede: MINKYWINKS!! To The Manor!!

At The Manor....

Image
Kaede: Well here's the big one... I wonder what's inside!! Hopefully another sparkly *__*

Image
Kaede: Thanks for the ride back Minkywinks... with whatever-her-name-is gone you're probably pretty bored.
Minkywinks: ^._.-
Cami: God Kaede.... would you stop talking to yourself so I can sleep....?

Image
Kaede: Oooo!! Another pretty... . Shierro-chan is so thoughtful and considerate.... he must know what girls like.. unlike that bumbling idiot Renji or some of the idgits around this place...!!

Image
Kaede: OoOO Shierro-chan!! You are so sweet!! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts.... you didn't have to but you did and that was super considerate and thoughtful of you... I'll have to send you something soon <3

Image
Kaede: *looks a little embarassed and giggles* I'm really not used to recieving such nice presents.... I'll take good care of them...!

.......

No comments:

Post a Comment