Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

271. Seashells

by bluejedi81 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:45 pm

Image
Janelle: *avoiding looking directly at him* I like this one... its got an odd crack down the front but its still beautiful. I think I'll keep this one for myself....for memories...

Image
Janelle: I think I'll send this big white one to Miori's Egg. That would make Miori happy.. although I wonder if Egg will just try to eat it...
Luis: How about this little one for Miori, he shoud like this one... Shouldn't we be encouraging him to call his Egg a dragon... since well... its not really an egg anymore.
Janelle: No... I think thats the name he chose for it.. Its easier for Miori.. at least he is coming really far in his speech lately. You are sweet to help him so much.. although you and Tai did seem to get a little naughty with the whole thing *giggles but still avoids looking Luis straight in the eye*

Image
Luis: I think I'll take this one home with me to Cami, she might like it... either that or she'll figure out a way to use it as a weapon against Witten.

Image
Janelle: Thats really sweet of you Luis, to think of her, hmmmm.. maybe I should send one to Cora as well... she seems to like gifts from friends. This larger white one would be nice for her.

Image
Luis: Ya know... Cora might take that as flirting and try to get in your pants....
Janelle: *jerks head around to look him in the eyes* WHAT????

Image
Janelle: Well .... *starts to stutter a little* I mean... i like Cora as a friend... but... with... a girl... ummmm..
Luis: I was joking Janelle

Image
Luis: But I do have to ask you... why is that the first time you've looked me in the eyes all day.. you've been avoiding looking me in the face all day... why?
Janelle: *turns head* Its....its... its hard... knowing you have to leave soon. Even if V lets you stay a few extra days.... you still have to leave..
Luis: Janelle....

Image
Janelle: *trying to cheer both of them up* Here.. you should take one too... to keep with you... So you always think of me.

Image
Luis: I think of you all the time anyways *grabs her hand* you are always on my mind, even if we are apart for a few minutes
Janelle: Luis... *turns head and blushes and starts to get tears in her eyes*

Image
Janelle: *tackles Luis to bed* Luis.. I LOVE YOU!

Image
Luis: I love you too, silly girl... stop fretting.. lets enjoy the time we do have together and while we do it we can figure out some plan to see each other again soon.

Image
Janelle: You promise?
Luis: I promise... we are both intelligent adults... we'll figure something out. *giggles*

Image
Luis: I will miss how relatively quiet it is around here.... Tribble is the only one that really causes trouble around here... well besides that Peng bloke.. and he's just loud. and I hear its about to get even more crazy at the Manor... Cora is trying to have another kid. I don't know if I can handle any more kids running around terrorizing me there. Its crazy enough with the adults, kids just make it that much more crazy.

Image
Janelle: *sits up and looks thoughtful* Luis... do you really dislike kids so much... I mean... don't you want some of your own one day? *trails off and starts to sound nervous as her southern accent comes out* I mean... one day... I'd like to have children.. it'd be a bit of a requirement for my future... god I'm sounding silly... *sighs*
Luis: Janelle... its not that... I'm just horrible with kids. I don't know what to do with them... I just... I don't know...

Image
Luis: Its just not something I'm thinking about right now... and *grabs her hand* we'll cross that bridge when we get there... I mean.. we only just said we loved each other..

Image
Janelle: Ok sweetie, I'm sorry I brought it up... I'm just getting to "that age" that apparently all women find this stuff important. Lets forget about it for now and start planning our next visit. hehe

Image
Janelle: *pulls Luis to her* Hey honey, I've got an idea.... I'll go home with you.. that way you won't have to travel alone, and we can have more time together, and I can meet Cora and everyone else.

Image
Luis: Really??? You'd do that for me?
Janelle: Hehe, yes silly.. I love you, of course I would...plus its not like I have any work right now... It will be good for me to get away. Plus Leslie is coming home soon, I haven't quite told him I'm in a relationship yet... because he's a bit overprotective....It will be better if I'm AWAY from him and can tell him...
Luis: What???? *groans* He's going to kill me isn't he? And now... if I bring you home... I have to worry about Cora trying to molest you... *groans some more*
Janelle: *giggles* Oh Luis... I think this is the time where you say bloody hell
Luis: bloody hell.... *kisses her*

No comments:

Post a Comment