Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r9. Leaves Fall from the Dying Tree...

by lovelovekitty on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:25 am


Image
Hannibal: Gettin' ta be that time again... boy it ain't surprisin' me much that's for sure... time is passing quick out here...

Image
Hannibal: All the leaves falling off the tree... I have a feelin' in my gut that today is the day that something very interestin' might happen...

Image
Hannibal: That boy's come back... everyone's gonna be coming back soon. The leaves fall from the tree but they're always back again after the winter... in some form or another.

Image
Hannibal: Soon all the leaves from the dark tree will fall... and crushin' them one by one will be my greatest joy... the rest of them have been slackin' off... playing in the human world with their human pleasures but I ain't forgotten my goal... they've been jackin' around while I've simply been gettin' stronger.. and I can feel it now that my hard work is payin' off... my power has outgrown all them.. and as soon as I wake my brother.... we've got the end of this world waitin'...

Image
Hannibal: When the leaves go missin'..... that tree can't do a damn thing but sit and wait for me to come and hack it down.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment