Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

277. Everybody wants the same thing...

by GothicKDM on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 am


Image
Purgatory sits there, humming to herself, letting her shoes dig into the ground,
seeming a bit restless~

Image
Purgatory: its already late.....maybe they're not coming....~whines~ big brother...

Image
Anael turns his head, looking down at Purgatory as she speaks to him, tilting his
head a little bit, letting out a sigh of impatience as well~

Image
Sage: ~growls deeply~ why did you even bother to bring me out here....this is a utter
waste of my time...
Purgatory: but sister...

Image
Sage: Do not even call me that you worthless whelp...if I had my way I would end
your meaningless existance! At least that worthless human is more useful to my
amusement..

Image
Anael: ENOUGH! ~His voice holds something dark, echoing slightly even there
in the outdoors~

Image
Purgatory: No...brother its...its alright...I understand why she says what she
says....~figits with her fingers a bit~ shes still my sister...I have to be strong
and not let what she says get to me...right brother?

Image
Anael: Purgatory.....

Image
Footsteps are heard approaching them, coming out of nowhere, but light and quick~

Image
Seraphiel: There you are....I'm sorry I'm late but it does make it hard to sneak down
and see my favorite band of exiled souls...

Image
Purgatory: MOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anael: Thanks for coming by...I'm just glad I'm on your good side...will he know...
...that your here?

Image
Purgatory crawls along the stone, over to Seraphiel, very excited to see her,
squeeling a little~ oh Mopa I've missed you!

Image
Seraphiel: Its none of Michaels concern as to where I go....and I go wherever I
feel like going....I dont cower to him....you know that....thats why I outrank that
corrupt bastard...

Image
Seraphiel: ~petting Purgatory's head, running fingers through her blue hair~ Now..
what is it that you have need of me?

Image
Sage: Idiotic brother of mine here wants to ask you a favor...though I dont see
why you should brother....pathetic humans....how low you have fallen brother!

Image
Seraphiel: Hello my little Cassiel....still as bitter as always....
Sage: FUCK OFF!
Seraphiel: ~laughs~ thats my girl...

Image
Anael: Cora....

Image
Seraphiel: now thats a hard one isnt it....her heart breaking just about sufficates
even the highest ones like myself....you know she isnt able to have a human child...

Image
Putgatory: ~looks up at her~ Please....please Mopa....please help her...shes my
friend...I want to make her happy...pppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssseee?

Image
Anael: I'd give everything I have...Forget all the things that bring me joy...If she
could have one day...pure and simple happiness...

Image
Anael: We knew all the answers...and we shouted them like anthems...anxious
and suspicious...that God knew how much we cheated...

Image
Sage: yes well he was the one that casted us out...since you cant seem to remember
that little fact...

Image
Sage: He made her the way she is....now you want ~bites her lip as she says this
next word~ Seraphiel....to change this....what more punishment do you want to
bring down upon us..

Image
Anael: This is the land of a thousand words...but it seems so few are worth the
breath to say...except I'll be looking after my own world...

Image
Anael: Please....heal her...

Image
Seraphiel: You know I can never say no to my children....~smiles ever so gently~
Though this does come with a price....

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment