Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r32. Tonight Will Be a Memory Too...

by lovelovekitty on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 am


Image
The Doctor: Here she is. Good huh?
Hatsu: You seriously get more and more fucked up as time goes on...

Image
Osirus smirled a little~ thats usual Hatsu.....so far so good....
Hatsu: As long as it's naked and female and looks dead it gets you off doesn't it...
O: once again you assume as usual

Image
The Doctor: *coughs* Using techniques I perfected in creating Zero... I was able to bring this body into physical existance to the exact specifications of the vision I had...

Image
The Doctor: It is no easy feat to give a being that was not meant to be in this dimension a third dimensional form...

Image
The Doctor: Nonetheless we shall see the results soon enough. I have begun the process of bringing her around...

Image
Hatsu: You have a naked girl laying on a table, Doctor.
The Doctor: As always you point out the obvious.
Hatsu: Your perversions tend to run pretty deep don't they....
Osirus observed what was going on, remaining a bit behind Hatsu, tilting his head a little, yet staying silent as Hatsu and the Doctor talked~

Image
O: i'm sure your own perversions run deep as well...

Image
Hatsu: I'd take a bet they aren't as deep as yours, carcass.
O: always ever the bitch..............~grinned~ want to find out?
Hatsu: Maybe later.

Image
The Doctor: Ahem.. would you two stop bickering for two seconds. *takes his hat off* We are about to be joined by a lady...
Hatsu: What... are you implying there isn't already one in your presence?

Image
The Doctor: My dear you are hardly a lady.

Image
Hatsu: Bite me.
The Doctor: Maybe later.
Hatsu: In your dreams, you filthy perverted male.
The Doctor: Would your offer change if I wore a dress perhaps?
Hatsu: For you... No.
Osirus laughed darkly as he listened to them~ I wonder what perversions are running through your head..

Image
Girl: *fingers began to twitch and move and slowly her hand did as well*

Image
Girl: *raised her hand to the cloth over her face, removing it* .......

Image
Girl: *slowly began to sit up, jerkily, with some effort* .........

Image
Girl: Why.... am I naked....

Image
The Doctor: Welcome, Mnemosyne...

Image
Hatsu: Allright... the hell out you perverts so I can get the poor girl dressed...!
Mnemosyne: I'm cold...

Image
The Doctor: Ah well I'm afraid this party is a bust... *begins to leave*
Osirus: well then....up for another game of scrabble?
The Doctor: I always am!

Image
Hatsu: What... exactly are you anyway....
Mnemosyne: My name is Mnemosyne.......

Image
Mnemosyne: Please... you have to tell me where he is....

......

No comments:

Post a Comment