Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

276. A Long Trip and a Small Request

by bluejedi81 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 pm


Image
Luis: Are you ready to go? I called for the cab, should be here shortly to get us.
Janelle: I am! Although, I'm a little nervous... I hope everyone at the Manor likes me....

Image
Luis: Janelle... I know they'll like you.. in fact I have a small request to ask of you..
Janelle: Of course sweetie, what is it?

Image
Luis: Well I know that Cora and Witten fancy you..... ALOT... they've seen those pictures that Tribble took.... Well... if you are around them... don't get drunk or naked.. I'm sure they will find someway of making the situation beneficial to them...
Janelle: *blushes* Ohhhh Luis... I don't think that would happen and I don't think Cora and Witten don't seem the type to force themselves on anyone, a little over zealous maybe but they wouldn't do anything naughty.. you worry too much...

Image
Luis: Well Cora is very sweet.... you never know when you might end up in her room.. and things might happen... *starts to look flustered as the thought of being locked out of room were Cora was deflowering his girlfriend run thru his head* BAWWW... just.. well.. just stay with me... at all times.....
Janelle: *blushes* Luis.. I've never been with a girl before so I don't think it will happen. And I'm going to be with you so of course I'll be with you at all times.

Image
Janelle: I love you Luis and you are the only one thats going to see me naked. *giggles*
Luis: Thank goodness

Image
Luis: I love you *kisses her*

Image
(A beeping is heard from the cab outside)
Janelle: Luis, we have to go... we are going to miss our cab and our plane
Luis: *grabs her ass* we can call another cab... lets make love just one more time before we leave... please...

Image
Janelle: *giggles and pushes him away* silly boy, we have to hurry
Luis: But... but... we won't have much privacy at the Manor... just... one time.. please
Janelle: *giggles* I'm sure we wil have some privacy.. lets go..
Luis: *groans* ok..

Image
Luis: *as she walks off he pulls her back against him* Thank you.... for coming home with me.. It means so much that you want to be with me longer
Janelle: *leans back against him* no... thank you.. for being in my life. now... LET'S GO, we are going to miss the cab!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment