Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r39. The Sins of The Father...

by lovelovekitty on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:48 am


Image
Eden: Thank you for the flowers Dmitri... my birthday comes at a rather inopportune time... when it's on Valentine's Day it's easy to overlook sometimes.

Image
Dmitri: It's easier to remember when it's on a holiday.. Papa and I never forgot...

Image
Eden: D....... what happened to your father....

Image
Dmitri: Honestly..... he's either dead or in prison....

Image
Eden: Then I hope he's dead.
Dmitri: You don't really wish that... I don't either..
Eden: Why shouldn't I?! I've missed ten years of your life... he stole that from me...!
Dmitri: It wasn't.... completely his fault...
Eden: I still hold him responsible for this. It's about time someone held him responsible for something.

Image
Dmitri: I think it's a good time to give this to you.... he got this... when you both got together.. and then he never took it off until he knew things had gotten bad and that... he might not ever see you.. or me again.

Image
Eden: No.. no... no Dmitri I don't want that... don't give it to me...

Image
Eden: No...

Image
Eden: I'm not ever going to forgive him for this.
Dmitri: I'm not asking you to forgive him, mama.

Image
Eden: I hope he's dead. I really hope he's dead. That son of a bitch.
Dmitri: .....

Image
Eden: And if he's not dead and I ever see him again he will be. I will never, ever, ever forgive him. Ever.

Image
Eden: *grabbed Dmitri, pulling him to her* And stop teasing those girls.
Dmitri: Allright.
Eden: I know you're not going to. But I thought I should try to stop you anyway.
Dmitri: *grins*

....

No comments:

Post a Comment