Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sawubona Cora! -Evan

by kd_230692 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:11 am
ehhhhhh, today was a blah day for my camera so reused images ftw!

Image
Evan: Sawubona Miss Cora! That's zulu for herro! Nah, i suck at speaking at other languages apart from english... I just happen to have a flickr account and they give you different greeting whenever you log on.

Image
Evan: Oh, I'm sorry! I'm Evan Clifford and i just wanted to make new friends... There's noone around here and I thought Myspace is the pit of blaaaahness.

Image
Evan: Anyways... I thought we could be friends cuz i heard you were a nice person and all that... Gah, it's really, really blaaah without anyone around here... I dun even really have any family at all...

Image
Evan: I had hoped to find some nice looking guys or something...

Image
*blush*
Evan: I'm sorry... I tend to get really absentminded and ramble on and on...

Image
Evan: ANYWAYS, I hope we can be super special awesome friends! Byezzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment