Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Miori Missing - to Cora from Lady Yuulan

by Resu on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 am


Image
I'm deeply sorry for not replying to your message sooner. I have been constantly searching for Miori and Ay Guh for the past few days. Unfortunately, I still haven't seen them.

Image
I was a fool for not putting the tracking spell on Miori... I'm not sure if Ay Guh will be able to protect Miori well. She is still a baby after all. *cursing herself*

Image
You are trying to conceive a child, Cora? How long have you been trying? Humans should be quite fertile... *pauses* Is there a possibility that either you or your mates are incompatible species?

Image
For... example... my people... the demons... are only compatible with other demons... So... if Kaine or Shiki was a female, neither would conceive... That could be the possibility... You are still young, child... so the chances of you being infertile are very slim.

Image
I must go search again. Perhaps I didn't look hard enough for Miori and Ay Guh. I will let you know immediately when I find them.

End of Message!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment