Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

274. Locke Returns..

by lovelovekitty on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:17 pm


((In case you were wondering who has been feeding Locke all these years >.>))

Image
Locke: *comes through the front door, yelling as he throws his bags in the hallway, looking angry* EDEN!!!!!!!

Image
Eden: What the freaking hell Locke!! What the hell are you screaming about?!

Image
Locke: *grabs her wrist and drags her off*

Image
Xerxes: *wanders in, having heard Locke calling and after finding his bags tossed around the hallway goes to his room* Lockey-kins..?!

Image
Locke: *doesn't pay any attention whatsoever to X peering in his door or calling his name, drinking deeply from the vein in his sister's wrist*
Eden: *is quiet, though seems to be grinding her teeth slightly in pain*

Image
Xerxes: *shuts the door, leaning against it heavily*

Image
Xerxes: *lets out a lingering and sad sigh, looking at the tops of his high heeled shoes, whispering to himself* I can feed you too Locke.... all you have to do is ask me.... I want to..

Image
Eden: *yanks her arm away* Ouch! That's enough! God don't drain me dry you bastard what are you trying to do freaking kill me?!

Image
Locke: I need to stop skipping these long periods of time without feeding.. I can't help it - it makes me so sick to even think about it...

Image
Eden: ... My eyes have started to change colors too.
Locke: I noticed. But be assured Sage's curse can't pass onto you in that way. The color change must be an side-effect of some kind.

Image
Eden: A side-effect of having a lousy brother.
Locke: I guess.

Image
Locke: ..... *quietly* It doesn't matter where I seem to go. This place always calls me back home... ties me to it. I can't escape here no matter how hard I try. Now matter how hard I wish it... there never seems to be any place... but here.
Eden: Yeah... I know.
Locke: You would know more then anyone else.

Image
Eden: Yeah. I guess.

.....
....

No comments:

Post a Comment