Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mmm... alcohol... - response to Cora from Lady Yuulan

by Resu on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:22 am


Image
Yuulan: Hello, Cora, child. It pleases me that you are well.

Image
Yuulan: A bind on the child? *thoughtful* Hmm... speaking of binds... have you tried putting a tracking spell on your daughter yet? It is quite useful.

Image
Yuulan: Things have been going... particularly well between Shiki and Kaine. They've been quite... lovey-dovey as of late. That bothered Zeyl more than a little bit. Somehow... Kaine managed to open up Zeyl and now Zeyl is fine with Shiki. Kaine is such an odd dear, isn't he?

Image
Yuulan: There is one resident... Sephiroth... who has been in an uproar about several new additions here. He's afraid that the new residents are planning to conquer the entire Residence. I doubt that will happen. I trust the landlady can keep the new comers in check. However, for the time being... I've wrapped him up in packing tape for my sanity.

Image
Yuulan: Speaking of Miori... it has been disturbingly quiet... aside from Sephiroth, that is... I wonder if he's wandered off somewhere with that dragon... well.. I'll let Miori know when I find him.

Image
Shiki: O- o- oko-chi! M- m- m- m- m- my!
Yuulan: When you speak, don't stutter, you stupid child.
Shiki: M- m- m- my! :cry:

End of Message!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment