Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

279. Playing with Kittens...

by lovelovekitty on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:56 am


Image
Meryl: *hold Nyu in her lap, watching as the little kitten looks around curiously* They are so tiny...

Image
Nyu: *mewls, looking over at her brother, wiggling a little bit in Meryl's hands as she sits in her lap* Mew? Mewmew?

Image
Cami: *pets Nee's head* Yeah they are just little babies... not very old... I don't think I like babies...

Image
Meryl: Why do you say that Cami..?
Cami: ..... I just don't like them!
Meryl: You can tell me about it... I won't tell anyone.. I promise.
Cami: .... Well... My mom has been looking at baby books and things and I think she's planning on replacing me!!

Image
Meryl: *smiles softly* Well... I don't think Mama would replace you...
Cami: Whatever! She says I'm such a handful all the time and she gets made and puts me in the corner.

Image
Meryl: Well... I guess... I just think of it this way... I was here first... even though I'm not Mama's real child... I'm not even my father's biological child either... they sort of adopted me but still... I like to think that I am your older sister... so.. well.. with that thinking... don't you think I should be more upset about it then you..? Since I will have been replaced twice... the first time by you.. and well.. the next time by a new baby if Mama is planning on having one..?
Nyu: *swats at the air, trying to catch something invisible or a dust mote*

Image
Cami: ...... I... guess. I don't like all this talk! I won't have it anymore! My mother is simple not allowed to have any more children! I forbid it!
Nee: *wiggles fiercely in her arms, trying to crawl over towards his sister* MEW MEW!

Image
Cami: And I simply forbid you from wiggling so much and howling like a rabid beast!
Nee: *stares at her and sticks out his tongue, making a small series of hissing noises*
Cami: You want to fight me huh?!

Image
Meryl: *watches as Nyu tries to climb over her leg, chasing the dust mote* I don't think that's something you can forbid Cami... I think.. it would be nice... I like babies.... Mama does too....
Cami: Well I DON'T.

Image
Nyu: *gets distracted by the comfiness of Meryl's arm and snuggles it instead, purring*

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment