Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r10. The Lost Souls... -Strong Language-

by GothicKDM on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 am


Image
Seraphiel: my....how the time has passed....ten years already...yet it seems like it was the same as that very day...

Image
Seraphiel: though as I have told you...neither of you can return to your old forms...it probably will take some time to adjust...it will still be unstable untill you've gotten used to this realm...i must say...you both have grown so much...

Image
Anael: He was the sun burning bright and brittle and she was the moon shining back his light a little...He was a shooting star...She was softer and more slowly...he could not make things possible but, she could make them holy
Sage: ~growls~ utter waste of time...

Image
Anael: He was dancing to some music no one else had ever heard...He'd speak in unknown languages... She would translate every word and then when the world was laughing...At his castles in the sky... She'd hold him in her body till he once again could fly...

Image
Sage: I dont even honestly know why we bothered to come back...that house has become nothing but an abandoned empty shell....fucking ridiculous...even that little bird has managed to go back to sleep...and being anywhere close to his damn filthy brother....~not finishing her sentence~

Image
Hannibal: And what damn filthy brother is that I wonder...

Image
Sage: I see you've hand nothing better to do with your time then be the lazy bastard that you are...

Image
Hannibal: Well ya know... sometimes takin' it easy in life is harder then workin' all the time...did ya'll have fun on the run? Go and visit that little whore in her tower?

Image
Seraphiel: Greetings Lord Hannibal...its good to see a familar face...

Image
Hannibal: Well greetings to ya Seraphiel... didn't know ya were around. Been accompanyin' these brats  of yers on their great escape have ya?

Image
Hannibal: *starts to climb down* How'd that go anyways? looks like ya two are back to yer normal looks.

Image
Anael: ~stays silent for the long time, listening as Hann speaks, tilting his head a little, his hair slips in his face, knelt down next to his sister, gazing up as he starts to come down from his perch~

Image
Seraphiel: someone had to watch over them....and who better then their own parent...I am glad though you came to greet us..

Image
Hannibal: Hahahaa... my pleasure. How is the little whore anyway... ya've been away ten years so I'm assuming that's where ya've been.

Image
Anael: I know I'd better stop trying...you know that there's no denying...I won't show mercy on you now... Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to...cause you have turned into my worst enemy? You carry hate that I feel It's over now...what have you done?

Image
Anael: Tell me my friend...why do you stand aloof from your own heart?

Image
Hannibal: Stop whinin' about it. If yer cryin' so hard about it then why don't ya go back.. I'm not interested in seeing ya anyway I'm here ta see Sage..
Sage: Get your filthy lowly hands off of me! what do you think gives you the tight to touch me ~trying to shove his body away from hers~

Image
Hannibal: Oh listen to ya. I'm sitting here honestly glad ta see ya again and yer making a bitch out of yerself as usual.

Image
Hannibal: Everyone's gone 'round here... it's been boring as hell.

Image
Hannibal: But I gotta admit i'm curious why ya decided ta come back.....

Image
Sage: its none of your damn business as to what we do...since when does a dark being honestly give a damn about anything but himself...as if you have any idea of what we had to go through....dont try to play the saint it doenst suit you...since all of you seem to just screw things up...that little bird you protect is ruining everything...

Image
Hannibal: Blahblabblah Sage... honestly come off yer high horse and accept the fact that i do actually give a damn about other people and my brother happens ta be one of them. And why don't ya just take the damn compliment that i'm happy ta see ya instead of playin' high and mighty princess with me... ya'll see soon that Cami intends on bein' the sole owner of that role 'round here.
Sage: ~growls even more deeply at him~ Go throw yourself in a ditch somewhere I'm sick of listening to your ridiculous ranting...

- Fin -

No comments:

Post a Comment