Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r48. Lost Youth...

by lovelovekitty on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am


Image
Hatsu: What happened to you...

Image
Hatsu: You got so big all of a sudden!

Image
Ophelia: *smiles and plays a little with Hatsu's hand*

Image
Hatsu: What'd that idiot do to you huh...
Ophelia: *shrugged a little, seeming content to sit in her lap*

Image
Osirus: There's no need to talk about me behind my back... why not do it when I'm standing right here?

Image
Hatsu: *just continued like he wasn't there* That sack of dead flesh doesn't know the proper way to take care of babies anyway...
Ophelia: *giggles*

Image
Hatsu: Right Minkywinks?
Minkywinks: o_o

Image
Osirus: I've had more experience then you... unlike you I at least have children. Your womb is apparently barren...

Image
Hatsu: My girlie parts are none of your business. Why'd you grow her up? She was having so much fun being so little..

Image
Osirus: What I do with my minions is none of YOUR damn business. When she can't reach the top shelf of the refrigerator - that is a bit of an inconvenience.

Image
Hatsu: *stood up, putting Ophelia on the floor* So you just grow her up just because you're LAZY?
Osirus: You know... I think you're fully aware that your top is entirely see through. I can see you're an excellent role model for her.

Image
Hatsu: What I wear has nothing to do with my ability to care for children!
Osirus: You could certainly provide for them... standing on the street corner wearing that. A fashionable harlot...

Image
Hatsu: Like you have any room to complain about what I wear. It's not like you aren't benefiting from standing here looking at me.
Osirus: If you didn't want to be stared at you wouldn't be wearing those ridiculous kinds of clothing.

Image
Ophelia: *giggled at the arguing*
Osirus: Why don't you just run around naked? That would benefit me even more... and of course every male in this household. And perhaps a few females...
Hatsu: *sighed exasperatedly* Come on Ophelia... We have some Candyland to play. I don't think this argument is exactly suitable for you... We'll continue this later Osirus! Hmph.

fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment