Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

272. Wakey Wakey...

by lovelovekitty on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 am

Image
Meryl: *wakes up, feeling a little drowsy* Wh... where.. am I? Ouch.. my arm...

Image
Cora: You're awake! Oh wonderful.. you're here at the Manor.
Meryl: The Manor? Cora?
Cora: Yes. *smiles* It's me. Try to keep off your arm honey it seems like it's a bit hurt.

Image
Cora: You've been asleep for about two days now. Are you feeling any better?

Image
Meryl: I've been out.. two days? I hope... that I wasn't a burden to you...

Image
Cora: *giggles* Don't be silly Meryl. You are like a daughter to me, you could never be a burden!
Meryl: *looks at her hands for a moment before looking up at Cora* How did... I get... out? I'm.. scared...

Image
Cora: *rubs Meryl's back and pulls her into a hug* Shhh shh... It's okay.. Mama's here. Adela broke the barrier you were behind and freed you. I brought you back to the Manor...
Meryl: Is... Miss Adela allright?
Cora: Yes.. Well for the most part. The one that was holding you roughed her up a bit but she's doing allright. Cranky as usual and in her own kind of solitary confinement for the time being...

Image
Meryl: *looks like she's trying to say something but can't quite get it out*
Cora: Everything is allright. We are glad to have you here with us Meryl.

Image
Meryl: Mama.... have you talked to my father yet...?

Image
Cora: No Meryl... I wanted to wait until you woke up to ask you if you wanted me to contact him.
Meryl: *bites her bottom lip* Not... yet... soon though...

Image
Cora: Good! I'm glad! Hmph! I want you to myself for a while - I'm just selfish that way!
Meryl: *blinks and then lets a weak smile cross her face* Okay.

Image
Cora: I've set out some clothes for you. The bathroom is two doors down if you want to take a bath, there are purple towels sitting underneath your clothes. Lunchtime is at 12:30 and dinner is at 5:00pm! Otherwise you are free to explore The Manor as you wish <3
Meryl: I can... go anywhere? Really?
Cora: Yes. I'm sure you won't get bored exploring around this place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment