Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r28. It's Always a Message...

by lovelovekitty on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 am


Image
The Doctor: You weren't quite who I was expecting...

Image
???: I wasn't expecting to come out here either... but I brought a letter from her.

Image
Hatsu: Basically it says she's got a few more things to take care of but that she'll be home soon...

Image
Hatsu: And to keep an eye on you because you are bound to get pathetic about it.
The Doctor: She is my wife..! I am entitled to be upset when she has been away for so long!

Image
Hatsu: Whatever the case... she sent me out here to deliver it and keep an eye on you until she returns.

Image
Hatsu: So behave yourself and save me some work N-.

Image
The Doctor: They call me The Doctor here... I would appreciate it if you would refer to me by my title. *sighs deeply* Oh my precious, magnificent beacon of love and kindness will be gone a while yet...!! Oh how terribly tragedic..

Image
Hatsu: Something about your "unsavory dealings" with the liche.... are you still dealing with Osirus after she flew off the handle last time over it?
The Doctor: Now now Hatsu! Not only is Osirus one of my clients he actually happens to be one of my dear friends... my snugglewumps must learn that even though Osirus' methods are somewhat against her philosophies - her husband nonetheless finds him a good friend and client. She didn't used to have such a problem with it...

Image
Hatsu: Well she has a tendency to change her mind about people at the drop of a hat... as for me I can't blame her for not trusting him.
The Doctor: That is only because your opinions towards men are permanantly skewed into the negative persuasion.

Image
Hatsu: It's not my fault you are all lying scumbags.

Image
The Doctor: Now, Hatsu... when is it *I* have ever lied to you?
Hatsu: Omitting the truth is the same as lying....
The Doctor: That is exactly right, my dear. And it's a good lesson to learn!
Hatsu: Wait.... is that KAEDE?!

Image
Hatsu: HEY! Kaede!!
Kaede: OH GOD!! NO!! NOT YOU TOO!! No! Go away!!
The Doctor: My neighbors are very interesting indeed...

Meanwhile...

Image
Hannibal: Well well if it ain't my little missy back from her business trip... were ya productive?

Image
Adela: I ruined him. Have you not read the papers?
Hannibal: Oh? Did ya now? And how'd ya manage that?

Image
Adela: "Oh Iram! You are so wonderful! Everything is so wonderful!" ... to tell you the truth it was a little too easy. Now I'm bored.
Hannibal: Ah no you didn't!

Image
Hannibal: Ya little brat..! Hahahahaha!! Finally learned the sugar lures the flies better then vinegar eh? Good for ya.

Image
Adela: He was such a damn lovesick fool too... he should really learn better!

Image
Hannibal: *pats her head* There's my girl.... goin' out there and wreckin' the hopes and dreams of mankind! Ya did yer father proud.
Adela: Heeheehee~
Hannibal: And I'm sure ya will do me proud again when yer brother gets here and I can finally get ya married off.

Image
Adela: ....................


...

((Note: When Kaede got an size upgrade... Hatsu began to demand one too!! Right now she's borrowing Kaede's body until I can get ahold of a DD Dynamite body for her... she is demanding her enormous boobehs.))

No comments:

Post a Comment