Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

r46. Negotiations...

by lovelovekitty on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 am


Image
Sage: Why is it I never seem to get any peace anymore....what is it you want..

Image
Nem: Just to talk to my friend...

Image
Sage: Friend......Dont remind me...cant you see I'm busy reading...why dont you go bother my brother..

Image
Nem: Because I'm always bothering him and it makes me feel bad...
Sage: feel bad...its not like hes aware of your flirtations

Image
Nem: I'm not FLIRTING!!

Image
Sage: please...its so obvious that its pitiful....wasting yourself on the likes of him....why don't you turn your attentions back to Hannibal...we already know how that turned out

Image
Hannibal: Hellooooo ladies~ I heard one of yer sweet voices callin' my name!
Sage: Speak of the devil...

Image
Nem: I want to see our son. Where is he?

Image
Hannibal: Oh well isn't today yer lucky day... Leviathan just strolled through the door with that worthless nephew of mine. He should be in one of the upstairs bedrooms unpacking...

Image
Nem: *passed Hannibal, putting her hand on his chest as she walked by* Thank you...
Hannibal: Yep.

Image
Hannibal: Well if it's isn't my favorite lady...
Sage: ~flipped a page, not saying anything to him, ignoring him as she read her book~

Image
Hannibal: Don't just ignore me... ya've been good at ignoring people since X woke up.. in fact I think ya've been spending most of the time hiding away in yer room... are ya afraid of him...

Image
Sage: I dont know what your talking about...its none of your concern...I'm not your woman

Image
Hannibal: *reached out and took her hand* If yer scared just tell me...
Sage: Unhand me...

Image
Hannibal: Ya don't have anything to be scared about.. I'll protect ya.
Sage: Protect me.... like how you did such a wonderful time protecting our little Keeper of Memories...

Image
Sage: if that is your idea of protection then I never want any of it...

Image
Hannibal: *pulled Sage forward* Nothin' bad has ever happened ta Nem except for me.... I was young, I didn't know how ta treat women very nice but I know better now. Nem ain't dead and anyone that would ever try would have ta go through me...
Sage: I'm not afraid....

Image
Hannibal: I'll protect ya Sage... I promise... even if ya don't give me permission to I will anyway.
Sage: you're wasting your time...

Image
Hannibal: I don't think so.
Sage: why are you doing this....still upset that little mortal denied your offer of a child...dont come crawling to me..

Image
Hannibal: I'm doing it because I like ya. And I think for once ya deserve someone that is willing ta take care of ya and look after ya.

Image
Sage: ~lowered her head a little~ your such a stubborn stupid man...
Hannibal: Yep!!

Image
Sage: and i will hate you for all eternity...

Image
Hannibal: Allright then - glad that's settled!! *grinned*


fin..

No comments:

Post a Comment