Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Fight Interrupted--To Kaede

by Neko Sandy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 am


Image
Ikkaku: Listen you fruitcake, I don't recall asking for your opinion.
An angry voice from off camera responds to Ikkaku, his words just barely inaudible.
Ikkaku: Look, just shut your pie hole! I wanna get this message done before Kira gets back.
The other voice answers again, tersely, but Ikkaku ignores him and instead turns to face the communicator propped up across from him.

Image
Ikkaku: Yo, girlie! I hear you like intercepting messages so I hope you don't mind if I return the favor.

Image
Ikkaku: Don't worry. I'll make this short and sweet. So, you like bragging about your fighting ability, hu? Well, let me tell you something.

Image
Ikkaku suddenly sits up, slamming his hands against the arms of the chair: Ya ain't nothing 'til you've fought and beaten me, got that! Renji's a child compared to me! I taught him all he knows.

Image
Ikkaku: You want a real fight? Bring it. I'll fight you an....

Image
Ikkaku's picture and message suddenly blank out. A few seconds later, though, a new message starts.

Image
Stranger: Greetings young lady. I hope my intrusion doesn't bother ya too much, but I have a small proposition I think ya might be interested in. In any event, it can't be more borin' than listenin' ta bald headed buffoons spout off at the mouth, ne? *The stranger bows very slightly.* My name is Ichimaru Gin. Ya may have heard of me since we seem ta have some mutual friends.

Image
Gin: Ya see, I've been tryin' and tryin' ta get in touch wit' my dear fukutaicho Izuru, but the fine men he is staying wit' are causin' me trouble ta no end.

Image
Gin: So, whatcha say, Kaede-chan? Do ya think ya can help little old me out? I just want ta talk ta him. It's not like I'm gunna hurt him or anythin'. We just have a little...game...ta finish.

Image
Gin: I'll be awaitin' yar reply wit' baited breath. Bye bye...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment