Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reply: SUP FOOLS! To the Shinigami from Kaede

by lovelovekitty on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 am


Image
Kaede: HEY GUYS. Sorry it took so long to reply... let me tell you there has been strange things happening over here. First I apparently have some kind of FREAKING STALKER because that stupid BITCH Hatsu showed up to continually ruin my life.

Image
Kaede: You see Hatsu and I have very differing philosophies. She pretty much scares off any of the good-looking men that come about because she hates men. Especially blonde ones. Why? Well rumor has it she was pretty burned in the past.... in fact I heard her ex set her up to take the fall for one of his schemes and she got sent to death row over it. How is she here? The ninja girl is a freaking houdini that's how.

Image
Kaede: But whatever! I've been managing living between the old Farmhouse with Renji and the others and here at The Manor pretty well. You guys seem like you're having enough problems of your own over there... man I don't even know why i'm bothering talking to any of you since it's obvious you are ALL gay as a parade.

Image
Kaede: Damn I feel so naked without my ribbon in my hair ;__;

Image
Kaede: There seem to be plenty of hot guys around the Manor... the one I'm eyeing up right now is Cami's old Russian playmate. He's a freaking dish allright but if he can't defeat me in a fight then I'm not interested. I only go for men who could kick my ass in combat and trust me.. that's not many.

Image
Kaede: As for my fighting skills.. you probably want to know since I'm only sixteent how is it I've gotten so damn awesome...? Wouldn't YOU like to know! Well too bad I'm not telling you.

Image
Kaede: Try asking again later when I might be in a better mood~ *wink* Aidos muchachos!

......

No comments:

Post a Comment